My planned PC

Budget (including currency): around 1200 euros, don't want to spend too much

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Gaming, video editing, 3D rendering and game dev in UE5

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): No peripherals are needed, I'm going to buy in the next few months, I wat to play at 1440p, this is my current pc parts list https://de.pcpartpicker.com/user/Spacer_v2000/saved/Cw3jWZ

And I was planning on buying a monitor soon, is the AOC Q27G2E/BK 27 inch 155hz 1440p 

Thanks in advance, and tell me if I should change anything, I am not planing on upgrading for the next few(3+ years)

The RAM and the case is the only 2 objections id make. Y40 is inferior to the Y60 in raw airflow performance even compared to the similarly sized showcase PC, have you checked something like NZXT H6 or Phanteks XT View (The bigger NV5 is also a good one to eye on)? For 13600K the stable high speed configuration is 6400C32, you could go for 7200+ on later stepping but they are a gamble in working or not. 6400C32 is the best value and the most stable. This is the cheapest in German market right now.

https://geizhals.de/teamgroup-t-create-expert-schwarz-dimm-kit-32gb-ctced532g6400hc32adc01-a3114029.html

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

4 hours ago, SorryBella said:

The RAM and the case is the only 2 objections id make. Y40 is inferior to the Y60 in raw airflow performance even compared to the similarly sized showcase PC, have you checked something like NZXT H6 or Phanteks XT View (The bigger NV5 is also a good one to eye on)? For 13600K the stable high speed configuration is 6400C32, you could go for 7200+ on later stepping but they are a gamble in working or not. 6400C32 is the best value and the most stable. This is the cheapest in German market right now.

https://geizhals.de/teamgroup-t-create-expert-schwarz-dimm-kit-32gb-ctced532g6400hc32adc01-a3114029.html

Thanks for the advice, I will get that RAM. For the case, I am considering the montech sky 2 or something from endorfy, they also have some good cases, which case would you recommend?

6 hours ago, SorryBella said:

Idk, I really like the design on the Y40, and I like that it has an included riser, I would like to display my GPU like that, and for the airflow it shouldn't be a problem? I was planning on using a 280 AIO as intake, and not having my side panel on so that the GPU can breathe easily, and asthetics are different for everyone, the beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, and I like the Y40, and that is why I will probably get it.

7 hours ago, Spacer_v2000 said:

montech sky 2

Thats a goodie too, but Phanteks build quality is slightly better than most Montech cases and with XT View release i dont really need to take NV series anymore as a "Phanteks showcase PC case" go to.

6 hours ago, Spacer_v2000 said:

Idk, I really like the design on the Y40, and I like that it has an included riser, I would like to display my GPU like that, and for the airflow it shouldn't be a problem? I was planning on using a 280 AIO as intake, and not having my side panel on so that the GPU can breathe easily, and asthetics are different for everyone, the beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, and I like the Y40, and that is why I will probably get it.

Its just not as spacious as Y60 and the temperature shows it. Your airflow on vertical mount is also dependent on the spacing between the side panel and the GPU, as most GPUs out there are set for exhausting air not intaking it from the case internal. Gamers Nexus made a good in depth video on both of this topic, how GPU distance to the side panel affect performance and how Y40 performs in terms of case temperature and overall system temperature.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

17 hours ago, SorryBella said:

Thats a goodie too, but Phanteks build quality is slightly better than most Montech cases and with XT View release i dont really need to take NV series anymore as a "Phanteks showcase PC case" go to.

Its just not as spacious as Y60 and the temperature shows it. Your airflow on vertical mount is also dependent on the spacing between the side panel and the GPU, as most GPUs out there are set for exhausting air not intaking it from the case internal. Gamers Nexus made a good in depth video on both of this topic, how GPU distance to the side panel affect performance and how Y40 performs in terms of case temperature and overall system temperature.

Hello? Did you even read what I said? I said that the vertical mount won't be a problem cause I won't use the side panel. And for the CPU, gamers nexus only tested air cooling, not water cooling in the Y40, and I'm going to use water cooling, a 280mm AIO whith the ability to breathe should be good, and whith temperature not being a problem in the way i plan to use my system, asthetics mster to me, and i like the Y40s asthetics, you maybe don't, and i don't care about your opinion on the asthetics, that is my personal preference, so please, don't say the same things over and over again, actually read the person's message, and respond to what they said, not something else, thank you for your time.