Games do not work please help

I built my computer at the beginning of October and it worked fine for about a month then the issues started I cannot boot up any game without it crashing with no error message and discord would not install or start if it installed I have replaced the motherboard ram and ssd and nothing has fixed it and I’m to the points where I’m about to give up I can watch media just fine streaming YouTube etc but cannot play any games or use discord I have tried repairing/reinstalling windows trying to solve for an issue in event viewer to no avail trying about every troubleshooting tip out there contacted Microsoft discord msi and taken it to geek squad and nothing has helped someone please help I just want to use my pc as intented

specs

I9 14900k

Msi z790 tomahawk max

7900xtx

ddr5 6000mhz corsiar

1200watt psu

nzxt aio

990pro 1tb

old ssd wd black 2tb

could be that the SSD is dying. try using crystal disk info and see if you can tell the condition of the drives.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Wait so the crashing behaviour persists with old/new SSD and even after reinstalling Windows?
Did you do a full format + reinstall when doing Windows?
Something doesn't add up.. Very tricky issue..

>> Please consider tagging me (with a @) or quoting my reply so I can more easily get back at you! <<

Always happy to help!! 🤠

run samsung magician to check the 990 pro drive. 

run sfc /scannow in an admin terminal window. 

9 hours ago, Toasty_Cheezit said:

I built my computer at the beginning of October and it worked fine for about a month then the issues started I cannot boot up any game without it crashing with no error message and discord would not install or start if it installed I have replaced the motherboard ram and ssd and nothing has fixed it and I’m to the points where I’m about to give up I can watch media just fine streaming YouTube etc but cannot play any games or use discord I have tried repairing/reinstalling windows trying to solve for an issue in event viewer to no avail trying about every troubleshooting tip out there contacted Microsoft discord msi and taken it to geek squad and nothing has helped someone please help I just want to use my pc as intented

specs

I9 14900k

Msi z790 tomahawk max

7900xtx

ddr5 6000mhz corsiar

1200watt psu

nzxt aio

990pro 1tb

old ssd wd black 2tb

If PC crashes loading games but not when browsing or such, I'd look at the GPU before anything else....

Could also be power/temp issues with the 14900K furnace

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones