Need Help to optimize my Computer

I want to upgrade my computer an i don´t know where to start.

I only got a small to medium large budget.

At the Moment i have folowing System:

Intel Core i5- 2500K

Asus P8P67 Evo

4096MB Gigabyte Radeon R9 270X Windforce 3X OC

I would like to here from you what i should get keeping my Grafikscard.

Thx

Everything is fine. If you want to upgrade, i suggest you get a SSD if you don't own one already.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

Get an SSD, if you don't have one already. The rest of your system is still good for now.

I dont get it,you first should tell us everything you have and what exactly is not enough? or you just want to blow some money for no reason?

Are your games running slow? are they loading slow? is your monitor too small/bad quality? you ran out of HardDisk space? or something like that.

if by 4096mb you mean RAM not  Graphics card VRAM you should upgrade there. 4GB of ram is not enough nowdays for gaming(latest AAA titles).

A couple days ago i upgraded to a new Kingston 120GB SSD + 1TB WesternDigital HDD and my pc is wicked fast now.BF4 maps load in 20 sec on new SSD vs old HDD took 5-6 minutes(no joke).

I dont get it,you first should tell us everything you have and what exactly is not enough? or you just want to blow some money for no reason?

Are your games running slow? are they loading slow? is your monitor too small/bad quality? you ran out of HardDisk space? or something like that.

if by 4096mb you mean RAM not  Graphics card VRAM you should upgrade there. 4GB of ram is not enough nowdays for gaming(latest AAA titles).

A couple days ago i upgraded to a new Kingston 120GB SSD + 1TB WesternDigital HDD and my pc is wicked fast now.BF4 maps load in 20 sec on new SSD vs old HDD took 5-6 minutes(no joke).

I agreen, RAM makes a big difference. Right now I have a pair of 2x2GB DDR3 ram, because I already had it and I am too lazy to replace it, even though I am constantly out of ram. On a different PC, I replaced the 4 with 8gb and it is as fast as new.

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

i want to blow some money. ;-)

No Graphics ram.

OCZ Vertax 120 gb i have.

Ram , SSD , then GFX in that order 

My Rig: Intel 3770k with Corsair H100i pull, Asus Z98 pro , Corsair Vengeance 8GBx2 2100 mhz CL9, Galax HOF 1080 TI, 4 x OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig Raid 0, Corsair AX 850, Corsair Obsidian 650D

Ram , SSD , then GFX in that order 

so what should i change. had birthday and i want to spend the money waht i got as giftcards

so what should i change. had birthday and i want to spend the money waht i got as giftcards

Gamer or non Gamer ?

Gamer : 

8 gig gaming range ram aka Corsair 1866 mhz cl9 4x2 gig kit 

non gamer

any cheap ram

SSD:

Been out of the game for a while but I trust OCZ or Intel 

120 gig for OS and apps

or 120 x2 raid 0 for most of the stuff

or 240 

GFX : 

something bigger R9 290 ?

or a 770 gtx ? 

My Rig: Intel 3770k with Corsair H100i pull, Asus Z98 pro , Corsair Vengeance 8GBx2 2100 mhz CL9, Galax HOF 1080 TI, 4 x OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig Raid 0, Corsair AX 850, Corsair Obsidian 650D

then please write every single component you have if you know

All i can tell you now is your cpu is fine,your ram is fine, your gpu is decent,you have ssd,motherboard is fine.

What budget exactly you have? 200-300$, 1000$?(small to medium large sounds silly lol) and what monitor you game on if you even game?

I would say with your current setup a better gpu,BUT you already have decent card for 1080p single monitor gaming,at best you could sell your current gpu and buy one of the top like 780/780ti, r9 290/x,yet i wouldnt blow money yet unless your current gpu is struggling in your games.

Like if you play BF4 at higher than 1080p and plan to buy Watch Dogs and max it out and such.

Other than gpu idk buy a sound card? better headphones?a mechanical keyboard(next on my list loll)....

If your budget is higher than i think it is then buy a 2nd r9 270x crossfire them and 2 more monitors and go surround style hehehe thats my ideal setup, sli/crossfire with at least 2 gpu's and triple monitor setup.But i also do blender modelling and learning C# with unity so triple screens would be great for that kind of work not just gaming :P.

Save the giftcards until Broadwell and the next generation of graphics card instead. What you're doing now is throwing huge amounts of money for tiny (if any) improvements.

Gamer or non Gamer ?

Gamer : 

8 gig gaming range ram aka Corsair 1866 mhz cl9 4x2 gig kit 

non gamer

any cheap ram

SSD:

Been out of the game for a while but I trust OCZ or Intel 

120 gig for OS and apps

or 120 x2 raid 0 for most of the stuff

or 240 

GFX : 

something bigger R9 290 ?

or a 770 gtx ? 

Gamer

Mostley BF4

then please write every single component you have if you know

All i can tell you now is your cpu is fine,your ram is fine, your gpu is decent,you have ssd,motherboard is fine.

What budget exactly you have? 200-300$, 1000$?(small to medium large sounds silly lol) and what monitor you game on if you even game?

I would say with your current setup a better gpu,BUT you already have decent card for 1080p single monitor gaming,at best you could sell your current gpu and buy one of the top like 780/780ti, r9 290/x,yet i wouldnt blow money yet unless your current gpu is struggling in your games.

Like if you play BF4 at higher than 1080p and plan to buy Watch Dogs and max it out and such.

Other than gpu idk buy a sound card? better headphones?a mechanical keyboard(next on my list loll)....

If your budget is higher than i think it is then buy a 2nd r9 270x crossfire them and 2 more monitors and go surround style hehehe thats my ideal setup, sli/crossfire with at least 2 gpu's and triple monitor setup.But i also do blender modelling and learning C# with unity so triple screens would be great for that kind of work not just gaming :P.

I am planing to get Watch Dogs. Yes great game i hope.

Thx