Weird Ssd or Windows problem?

GabNerf

I and a friend bought kingston ssd a 980gb and a 480gb.

Both were new mine was a month ago his is basically new. Same problem windows goes slow then Bsod Critical process died. Tho i did everything on my ssd fine even recheck on yt how to install on a new ssd. but all in all even after a few reformat same problem.

- You can think of it like this it works after installing a new windows, then after a few download of games or spending a bit more time it goes slow. but none of the mentioned solution below works. (ALL PC PARTS WORKS FINE AS IT IS BOUGHT NEW AND WORKING IN DIFFERENT PC) I will try to test the ssd on a another pc but i also fear it would still be the same.

QUESTION:

-Is there something i should do on installing a new ssd? or is it really just plug in and add the windows media on it and all good? (just the regular like on yt)

-would there be any solution to this?

Test i did:

CHKDSK

SFC /scannow

DISM bla bla

even installing and uninstalling update or anything.

Changing sata cable.

What works:

Tested on 2 hdd new windows worked fine no problem, so i know its the ssd problem. but its new even the sentinel or crystal shows no problem on anything a 100% on health.

PC:

I5 9th

B365 Gigabyte

2x8 HyperX 3200 capped at 2400mhz

(i only plug the 500Gb hdd)

FSP Bronze 650 or 600 not sure

8 minutes ago, GabNerf said:

FSP Bronze 650 or 600 not sure

not sure if you know what model of SSD you have but with crystal disk info you should find out what model it is. , but SSDS can have firmware updates. Perhaps there is a bug/issue with the SSD and you need to upgrade the firmware of it, so it stops giving you problems.

I would check kingston and update the firmware on your SSD and see if that fixes the issue. They'd probably provide a software for this.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

11 hours ago, GabNerf said:

but its new even the sentinel or crystal shows no problem on anything a 100% on health.

The self diagnostics, what these tools check, is completely useless on modern SATA SSDs and virtually all NVMe SSDs. The general health status has been useless for a decade because it's up to the manufacturer how much it has to fail before the status changes. The health percentage actually isn't related to the health at all, it's how much of the warrantied writes you have used. 

There isn't a good way of testing an SSD that has the new terrible SMART data. You can post the SMART parameters so we can check them just in case. At the top of CDI, select Edit → Copy and paste it to a pastebin and link to it here. Note that it includes all drives when you copy, not just the selected one. Pastebin.com has started doing lots of moderation and pastes often get stuck for days so I would use a different one or make sure to check the paste before you link it.

Critical_Process_Died is an issue with an OS file/process, it's often seen with storage issues.