Windows Lite or mini version with TTS function

kacper6768

Is there any slimmed-down version of Windows (Lite or Mini) from Windows Vista to Windows 11 to run the "Nuance Vocalizer Expressive TTS" speech synthesizer? I am using an old computer with 2 GB of RAM and the processor supports 64-bit systems. Therefore, I would prefer to install a slimmed-down Windows from Windows Vista to Windows 11 so that it takes up as little RAM as possible and at the same time runs speech synthesizers on it. I would like to use such a computer as an eBook reader. I could install Windows XP and IVONA synthesizer voices on it, but what I like most is Krzysztof's voice from the developer "Nuance Vocalizer Expressive TTS", but the developer's voices do not work on Windows XP. I installed various slimmed down Windows, from Windows Vista to Windows 11, but no speech synthesizers wanted to work. In each type of slimmed-down Windows, functions related to the speech synthesizer have been removed and cannot be installed on such Windows. Is the only solution buying more RAM and installing the original version of Windows or rip eBooks to mp3 format on a new computer?

First off, since I have never used "Nuance Vocalizer Expressive TTS" what are it's system requirements? In the case you need more RAM, used DDR 2 and 3 can be found cheap on Ebay.

I wonder if a standard reliable version of Windows like Windows 7 Home Premium (which requires 1GB of RAM, 1 GHz CPU, and DirectX 9) would work. Windows 7 supports more modern programs than XP or Vista. It also supports older hardware much better than 8-11.