Windows 10 install, missing drivers. (AMD cpu)

spinning

CPU - AMD 5600G (integrated graphics) 

Motherboard - (ASUS) B550M-K

I have a newly built pc. It has AMD cpu. I made bootable usb on linux with multi writer. It worked except missing driver problem. I think I've made it right and the error message is not a wrong one. Must be SATA, SSD problem and driver is missing. If it's INTEL cpu, I could go download optane or rapid storage thing but none works probably because I have AMD cpu. Which is not intel. While all the drivers like optane, rapid storage all says (intel). I tried checking every single youtube and search engine. They said format the disk by going to troubleshooting by cmd but it didn't work. I think it has to do with the amd ssd drive recognizing driver.  I tried going to asus but maybe it didnt' work because I was installing windows 10 while it was set as windows 11 as default. It's kinda hidden if you don't pay a lot of attention. I tried making usb over and over with different isos. 

People keep saying make it with rufus but I'm using linux so turns out rufus is not possible on linux. And multi writer works just fine.

There is a lot of confusion because they keep saying

1. Make it with Rufus (Can't use Rufus, which I figured I can't on linux after installing and trying many things, wasting time.)

2. Plug on back usb 3.0, then front 2.0 front 3.0 (I tried plugging everywhere.)

3. Maybe the physical USB itself is gone wrong. (I also tried another usb 2.0 8gb version after using 2.0 16gb, it's quite new usb working just fine. I'm trying to install windows 10 not 11 so 8gb also does work.)

But it did show up saying driver is missing. So it is successfully made. Why do people think usb itself is wrong or needed to be made with Rufus at this point ? Is it the (It just works) logic ? Personally as I didn't experience it just working I'm not sure. It's like saying the missing driver error itself is a wrong error since it's a pc and doesn't know any better. And it should've instead said "UNKNOWN ERROR" ?

In the end youtube, search engine, there is not a single solution to this ever found on the internet to this day. (Other forums, websites they all end up on dead end with no solution. Except 1 person says, solved by making usb by 20$ windows on amazon or something. Which doesn't make logical sense either. Because that is not logical solution. There's a chance it might not work for others. It's sad somebody must've solved it but they never reply on youtube saying "This is how I solved it." even after solving after years unless they gave up on windows. Yet they bother to ask others if they solved it yet. 

Linux gaming requires prefix things for most I bet, and I don't want to spend an hour every time I play games. Not a fan of steam either. Only a few games worked. While windows just works. Although I hate their privacy problem since windows 10. Can't afford to waste hours of time to play games either.

First of all, stop trying to make a Windows 10 installer stick in weird ways. This is endlessly tripping people up. Get on another Windows PC and use Microsoft's utility to make the stick.

But you're linux user.

You have DD command.

And its true rufus is best usb creator but for windows only.

I've been there it was hell with rufus.

Finding alternative ain't fun ride till ive found ventoy and DD command 🐧

Ventoy install once on usb then after all you need is to put iso into usb and done.

For windows iso, even i hate it but it's best to download from microsoft website.

Kinda strange that you don't have driver for that.

I'm jank tinkerer if it works then it works.

Regardless of compatibility 🐧🖖