Thoughts on GAMEPOWER

Steve Chan

Hi all!

We were approached earlier this year by GAMEPOWER for some sponsorship opportunities. We had a few reservations about their products, but decided to try a few samples out, and lo and behold, they're actually pretty good, especially for the price. 

From what we've seen, business practice wise, things seemed kosher. Their company was established in 2016 and they have dedicated warehouses for each region they service. Their firmware/software also passed our antivirus scans.

Please comment or let me know if you've had any experiences with them! Appreciate y'all!

*Please note that our team does our own research and testing around vetting sponsor products and services. However, we've found that soliciting feedback from the community can sometimes add something new to the conversation that we weren't aware of*

I’ve used their power supplies in some really low end builds before, they’re nothing special but also nothing to be concerned over. Most of their other products seem to be “yet another rebrand of the same shenzen shenanigans” and I mostly view them as such.

Theyre probably one of the better options in that market kinda like Aigo, where they’re really just another outlet for a component OEM, not objectively making anything bad but not really putting out the R&D to make anything new or special. Which is fine for most stuff, a 240mm aio or a basic 500w power supply aren’t that complicated, making them cheap and reliable is far more important than making them unique.