lunar client not working

So i just downloaded lunar client on my linux mint, and for some reason the UI is absolutely broken, like the game itself technically works, i managed to join hypixel, but then it looks like this. I don't know if it matters, but i do have the official minecraft client installed, and it works perfectly fine. Does anyone know how to fix this?

edit: so i've just tested it, and now even the official client doesn't work, idk what did i do wrong
image.png.b5bcbe155c2eae07a6d41e2877717934.png

What in the fuck? Well this is bizarre. I have some friends who use 3rd party PVP clients such as Lunar and use Linux, I'll ask them and see if they know what's happening.

On 10/26/2023 at 6:50 AM, HeroRareheart said:

What in the fuck? Well this is bizarre. I have some friends who use 3rd party PVP clients such as Lunar and use Linux, I'll ask them and see if they know what's happening.

i would appreciate if you could ask them, i also realized that it's only 1.8.9 (or rather i only tested that version) which doesn't work, because 1.20.2 worked fine both in the official client and in lunar, but there is soon a school bedwars tournament, and i would like to actually prepare for it, which would be impossible on this version

On 10/28/2023 at 12:57 PM, MiszS said:

i would appreciate if you could ask them

Well I have asked around and nobody seems to know unfortunately. Wish I had better news for you but I don't.