Montech Case Fans won’t work after shipping?

Hello! I’m not sure if this is the correct place to ask this so I’m extremely sorry if I’m in the wrong place. I recently shipped my computer that I built back from my boyfriend’s house. Prior to this the fans and LED worked fine and the ship there nothing happened but now I can’t seem to get them to work no matter how much I connect and retry. 6F93BE12-A6D7-4F3C-ABC9-D57F7280BDB3.thumb.jpeg.70e047992a817674b377c49980c0323f.jpegimage.thumb.jpg.e97407f450b5bcbd262adb6ac3f36f05.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.763c0015b6ec73cef861bea35d975fe5.jpgAny help? The mother board is ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING II and the case is Montech but not entirely sure the exacts since I can’t find the box. Playing things since I’ve gotten it back yesterday has made the case warm which usually doesn’t happen so I’m just worried because those fans seem important. Anything is appreciated! (Please don’t mind the dust and mess, it’s about 3? years old and the first one I’ve ever built and I’ve been in the process of cleaning it since it arrived back at my home yesterday lol.)

Are you able to check if the fan curve has been changed? Either in software or in BIOS

Can you check with another computer or try another chassi fan connector on the motherboard?

Are you using a fan controller if so what kind? You showed the picture of the fan PWM connectors but they are empty only the front panel pins are connected.