Airtag holder for the LTT water bottle

Hi LTT Merch Team,

Would love to see some kind of mechanism to affix an Airtag to an LTT water bottle. I am constantly leaving my water bottle around the office. 

3 minutes ago, .Bane. said:

Hi LTT Merch Team,

Would love to see some kind of mechanism to affix an Airtag to an LTT water bottle. I am constantly leaving my water bottle around the office. 

why not put the airtag on the small indentation beneath the bottle it should just fit snug and all? You can also get keychains and that sort of stuff

On 8/16/2023 at 1:09 PM, goatedpenguin said:

why not put the airtag on the small indentation beneath the bottle it should just fit snug and all? You can also get keychains and that sort of stuff

Unfortunately, the indentation is nowhere near large enough to fit the Airtag. The best solution I've found was just to hang it on a keychain off the handle. Was just hoping for something a little more "integrated" - like a band with integrated holder, bottom attachment, or rounded magnetic/3M VHB attachment for the side.

7 minutes ago, .Bane. said:

Unfortunately, the indentation is nowhere near large enough to fit the Airtag. The best solution I've found was just to hang it on a keychain off the handle. Was just hoping for something a little more "integrated" - like a band with integrated holder, bottom attachment, or rounded magnetic/3M VHB attachment for the side.

Oh ic I think a keychain is the way to go then again you would want it to be less noticeable in case anybody takes it on smth like that

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2023 at 9:03 PM, .Bane. said:

Hi LTT Merch Team,

Maybe put the aairtag in a water proof bag and drop it into the bottle

Please consider tagging me (with a @) or quoting my reply so I can more easily get back at you! 

ALWAYS HAPPPY TO HELP NO CHALLENGE IS TO HARD FOR ME

Sorry I make lots of typos

• 1 month later...