Dont look behind

PoPet

My first full AMD build is done, cable managment is far from good, but hey, I payed the price for the side panel too, it has to do something! 

1686311627266.jpg

1686311627310.jpg

1686311627356.jpg

ok first of all clean build, nice job!

second, i didnt even know gigabyte made ssds

Dont forget to mark as solution if your question is answered

Note: My advice is amateur help/beginner troubleshooting, someone else can probably troubleshoot way better than me.

- I do have some experience, and I can use google pretty well. - Feel free to quote me I may respond soon.

Join team Red, my apprentice

STOP SIDING WITH NVIDIA

Setup:
Ryzen 7 5800X3DSapphire Nitro+ 7900XTX 24GB / ROG STRIX B550-F Gaming / Cooler Master ML360 Illusion CPU Cooler / EVGA SuperNova 850 G2 / Lian Li Dynamic Evo White Case / 2x16 GB Kingston FURY RAM / 2x 1TB Lexar 710 / iiYama 1440p 165HZ Montitor, iiYama 1080p 75Hz Monitor / Shure MV7 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo / GK61 Keyboard / Cooler Master MM712 (daily driver) Logitech G502-X (MMO mouse) / Soundcore Life Q20 w/ Arctis 3 w/ WF-1000XM3

CPU OC: -30 all cores @AutoGhz

GPU OC: 3Ghz Core 2750Mhz Memory w/ 25%W increase (460W)

4 minutes ago, PoPet said:

My first full AMD build is done, cable managment is far from good, but hey, I payed the price for the side panel too, it has to do something! 

1686311627266.jpg

1686311627310.jpg

1686311627356.jpg

Loving the black on red/red rgb design!

Message me on discord (bread8669) for more help 

Current parts list

CPU: R5 5600 CPU Cooler: Stock

Mobo: Asrock B550M-ITX/ac

RAM: Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200mhz Cl16

SSD: P5 Plus 500GB Secondary SSD: Kingston A400 960GB

GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Gaming X

Fans: 1x Noctua NF-P12 Redux, 1x Arctic P12, 1x Corsair LL120

PSU: NZXT SP-650M SFX-L PSU from H1

Monitor: Samsung WQHD 34 inch and 43 inch TV

Mouse: Logitech G203

Keyboard: Rii membrane keyboard

Damn this space can fit a 4090 (just kidding)

i was scared to click the title as i thought it was a horror game thing lol

Dont forget to mark as solution if your question is answered

Note: My advice is amateur help/beginner troubleshooting, someone else can probably troubleshoot way better than me.

- I do have some experience, and I can use google pretty well. - Feel free to quote me I may respond soon.

Join team Red, my apprentice

STOP SIDING WITH NVIDIA

Setup:
Ryzen 7 5800X3DSapphire Nitro+ 7900XTX 24GB / ROG STRIX B550-F Gaming / Cooler Master ML360 Illusion CPU Cooler / EVGA SuperNova 850 G2 / Lian Li Dynamic Evo White Case / 2x16 GB Kingston FURY RAM / 2x 1TB Lexar 710 / iiYama 1440p 165HZ Montitor, iiYama 1080p 75Hz Monitor / Shure MV7 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo / GK61 Keyboard / Cooler Master MM712 (daily driver) Logitech G502-X (MMO mouse) / Soundcore Life Q20 w/ Arctis 3 w/ WF-1000XM3

CPU OC: -30 all cores @AutoGhz

GPU OC: 3Ghz Core 2750Mhz Memory w/ 25%W increase (460W)

6 minutes ago, Blqckqut said:

ok first of all clean build, nice job!

second, i didnt even know gigabyte made ssds

Got it like a few years ago, its fine to store games i usually play, for the OS and other stuff I have a Samsung 980 M.2

I would like to offer one simple solution for your GPU cable.

I am using an RTX 3080 with the 3 x 8 pin connector so you can imagine the problems of making it look neat and tidy.

making matters worse the cables were the thicker bundles with the blocks on them from my Corsair 850w PSU.

I managed to get myself 3 simple sleeved cable extensions with combs. the extensions are also quite supple in comparison.

I managed to insert all 3 connectors and slide the combs till they were aligned in a straight line the gently pull them thru the grommit below and behind the GPU.

they are now straight with a gentle curve at the GPU socket and I used a zip tie to lock the other end in position behind the motherboard.

these are now connected to the original cables out of sight.

For your situation you do not have the ugly blocks on the cable so if you simple pull the cable behind the motherboard till you get rid of the slack and then fasten them tight those cables on your Radeon will look so much neater and less of a distraction from the rest of your build. They have a lot of slack so you should have no issues pulling them thru any access for cables in the case that is just lightly lower than your Radeon and then reconnect to the PSU.

By the way not a critisim of your build..........it looks nice and the GPU cables just detract from the overall cleanliness of what you have