3DMark Timespy crashing

Hey guys, I have a really weird issue with Time Spy, but first the specs:
Ryzen 7 5800X, Powercolor Red Dragon RX 6800XT, Kingston Fury 32GB 3200MHz CL16 RAM, Asus TUF B550 motherboard, Asus TUF 750W 80+ Gold PSU, Windows 11, every driver is up to date.

So I buildt this PC a few month ago and back then I only cared about GPU OC and decided to not touch anything else in BIOS except DOCP. Now Time Spy gave me very interesting results even back then, to be precise, my graphics score were much lower then others had with same settings on identical system. But my games were running with same performance as others, only 3DMark was fucking with me, so I didn't bother with it.

And so we arrived to last weekend, my friend buildt the same system and hit 20k graphic score in Time Spy while my best was 18k AND WE HAD THE SAME OC SETTINGS. So I started to mess with the tuning in Adrenaline but nothing came close to even 18k score. My every day use OC is: Min freq 2500MHz, Max 2600MHz, UV 1050, VRAM fast timing and 2100MHz, power limit 15%. But benchmark was ran with min 500MHz and I simply changed Max to 2650MHz. Now here Time Spy crashed, then after setting UV to the max, which is 1150V, it eventually completed the benchmark, with, you guessed, NO IMPROVEMENT AT ALL !

After searching on the internet, some people said on forums that PBO maybe can affect it and that auto PBO is like turning it off. So I set PBO to enabled instead auto. When I went back to run Time Spy once again it just crashed every time !!!!!!! So I reverted the changes I made but it still keeps crashing, actually doesn't matter what changes I make in Adrenaline cuz it crashes every time. Thought I killed Time Spy but reinstall didn't help and other benchmark softwares (Userbenchmark, Cinebench, Heaven, Prime 95-ran it for 7h, Furmark, PCMark, Geekbench) were actually running.

After this I ran my PC for over 18h and tested performance in 15 games (ToF, RE4, FH5, Cyberpunk, Hogwarts Legacy, AC Valhalla, Marvel's Spider-man, GI, Last of Us, NFS Unbound, FF XV, Railway Empire 2, Forspoken, Knights of Honor 2, TW Warhammer 3) with max settings at 1440p. Played all game for over a hour and no crashes happened, temps were normal (even junction never above 95 °C), performance excellent and no problem with any other system parts either.

So I just want a confirmation basically, that my PC has no stability problems if only problem is with 3DMark TimeSpy?
And a question, should I set PBO to auto or enabled? (don't want to do any manual OC with my CPU atm)