Should i upgrade GPU or cpu

To lazy to think
Go to solution Solved by FrowningHippo,
57 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

just writing core i5 doesn't help. there has been 13 generations of core i5's 馃槃聽 Is it i5 2500k or a i5 13500?聽 Give us all the specs please.

I am suspecting an i5-750. Seems like the reasonable pairing here. Unleashing the beast.

I have a Quadro rtx 4000 currently with a core i5 and it gets the job done but i want to replace one to get the full gaming capability of my system with 24 gigs of ram and plans to replace my unknown scary Psu i what to know what should I upgrade or should I upgrade both聽 with a budget of 700$

2 minutes ago, To lazy to think said:

I have a Quadro rtx 4000 currently with a core i5 and it gets the job done but i want to replace one to get the full gaming capability of my system with 24 gigs of ram and plans to replace my unknown scary Psu i what to know what should I upgrade or should I upgrade both聽 with a budget of 700$

just writing core i5 doesn't help. there has been 13 generations of core i5's 馃槃聽 Is it i5 2500k or a i5 13500?聽 Give us all the specs please.

yeah put all the build in pc part picker and shere it

57 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

I am suspecting an i5-750. Seems like the reasonable pairing here. Unleashing the beast.