LTT Laptop Cases

M4xig

I just came over from watching the WAN Show from March 24.
To follow up on that bag question, I think it would be great if LTT would sell LTT branded laptop cases.

A few years ago, I bought probably one of the best quality cases sold in my area.
Now that it's heavily worn I'd like to buy a replacement for it in next few months.

Does anyone know if there are laptop cases in various sizes planned to be sold / created by LTT?

I wouldn't mind waiting a few months if there actually is something planned.

15 minutes ago, M4xig said:

A few years ago, I bought probably one of the best quality cases sold in my area.
Now that it's heavily worn I'd like to buy a replacement for it in next few months.

Man im glad im not alone in this. My parents bought a pretty upper echelon neoprene laptop soft cases that just end up slowly lose thread between the stitches of the fabric and the zipper before i get my 2nd laptop 6 years ago and then i have to replace it. By that point i just use included soft cases in laptop bags 

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

Hi, my current preferred laptop bag is by a company called Smatree and they do one I’m using for my M1 MacBook Pro tray is hard bodied and with dedicated space for periferals. However, for work I used to use STM messenger bags because they had loads of pockets and external side storage for water bottles. I had to buy a backpack recently because my messenger bag finally bit the dust, but your offering on the March 24th WAN show was rather nice. I’d like. Messenger bag with LOTS of pockets and external side storage for water bottles. 

Just watching WAN show now. Yes a laptop bag please! I have one I’ve been using for about 10 years now and would really like to replace it with something high quality but not too bulky, the one I have fits my laptop and a second pouch which can take the PSU, my headset etc. I don’t feel it’s need to be as over the top as the back pack in terms of pouches/bulk. 

I would love a gamer laptop bag I have a 17inch laptop and finding a quality bag to hold my setup is almost impossible