Feedback on PC Partlist

Budget (including currency): 1750€

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: God of War, Elden Ring, Sekiro, Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Monster Hunter, DEATH STRANDING, Dead Space, Horizon Zero, The last of us, Shadow of the Tomb, I want to play Minecraft with Mods, Skyrim Aneversery edition Maybe some heavier games in the future.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/mcjhfv

for 100 more you can get a 4070 ti which is alot better. other than that pretty good

4 minutes ago, deadlou666 said:

for 100 more you can get a 4070 ti which is alot better. other than that pretty good

I Wish i can get a RX 6950 XT for 660€ and a RTX 4070 will cost me around 990€ 

jeez nevermind. thought you were us since the prices were. its same over here in the UK, bad.

9 hours ago, Noobbuilder69 said:

PC Part Picker has a builder for German market, and it is arguably the most developed of all europe PCPP. I used it for general Schengen recommendation.

All of those games are gigantic GPU hog especially Death Stranding and SotR.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: Intel Core i5-13400F 2.5 GHz 10-Core Processor  (€214.89 @ Mindfactory) 
CPU Cooler: Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE 66.17 CFM CPU Cooler  (€42.90 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Motherboard: ASRock B660M Pro RS Micro ATX LGA1700 Motherboard  (€122.45 @ Computeruniverse) 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  (€44.90 @ Alza) 
Storage: Crucial P3 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive  (€114.99 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Video Card: ASRock Phantom Gaming OC Radeon RX 7900 XTX 24 GB Video Card  (€1129.00 @ Mindfactory) 
Case: Fractal Design Focus 2 ATX Mid Tower Case  (€80.90 @ Alza) 
Power Supply: Gigabyte UD850GM 850 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (€110.55 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Total: €1860.58
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2023-03-20 02:49 CET+0100

If you cant afford the overbudget, you can go downgrade for 7900XT or 4070Ti.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.