Used action camera recommendation

ahuckphin

I recently purchased a used GoPro Hero 7 Black hoping it will replace a Pixel 4 as my main camera. My needs from a camera have changed... I needed better stabilization and a wider POV than what a Pixel 4 can offer. The GoPro was shaping out to be a fantastic replacement. For example, I was able to stick the GoPro on a car's exterior and get stable footage while with the Pixel 4, I wouldn't be able to get stable footage. Then, the GoPro died within a day. After this, I learnt that GoPro aren't very repairable. 

Quality is not a top priority... with both the Pixel 4 and GoPro, I filmed at 1080p rather than 4k.

Was thinking of getting a used DJI Osmo Action (1st generation) except the GoPro purchase has restricted my spending power.

Insta360 Go popped up during my research. I liked the small physical size and used units are listed for less than a used DJI Osmo Action, but the recording duration limit prevents it from working for me. 

Any recommendation for an affordable used action camera with good stabilization?