iPhone 13 charging help

minoraptor

Hey guys, I have a bit of an issue as my lightning port on my iPhone 13 has stopped charging out of the blue. I need my phone to be charged all day as I use it for work. My maximum capacity of my battery is 73% which I know needs replacement but I’ve been holding off till I get an upgrade (Which won’t ship till the end of the month which is not soon enough). I typically bring a battery bank to work so I can keep my phone charged but with the port broken this obviously won’t work. And since my job requires me driving constantly a wireless charger is not viable for me at work (and I can’t use a wireless charging dash mount). So my question is, is there a battery case that only charges the phone with wireless charging - not one that goes through the lightning port - so then I can plug the case in and have the extra battery as an added bonus.

TIA,

minoraptor

There are quite a few MagSafe battery packs on Amazon. Apple originals should use lightning cables, while others are likely to use USB-C

Are you sure it’s not the wire that’s the issue? Pretty sure you can get an adjustable mount that will compensate for a MagSafe charger on the back of the phone