Building my first pc

Budget (including currency): 25000 sek 22500 usd

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: League of legends, valorant, elden ring, photoshop, illustrator, premier

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I'm planning this build for the winter (around december) i currently have 2 monitors and plan to upgrade 1 of them to a 4k monitor (not included in budget) i don't have any current parts and I don't really want to upgrade my computer much in the coming years, I want to be able to play all those games at 144 fps at least, I've never built a pc in my life but i have people that have (i kinda just need help with parts). I've been considering both the coming 4080 and radeon 7000 but don't know enough about parts to see if they are worth it. I am upgrading from a i7 6700k and a gtx 1080. Thank you for any help i get this is a little terrifying as a project but i hope it work. Also color scheme would be awesome if i could either get black and purple or white and purple although not necessary just love purple.

It's too early to develop a build list. Ask again in November.

I suspect one of the Intel 13th gen cpu will prove best, but until the independent reviews are out it's unknown.

With A-RGB fans and other lighting one can achieve virtually any desired color scheme.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

11 hours ago, brob said:

It's too early to develop a build list. Ask again in November.

I suspect one of the Intel 13th gen cpu will prove best, but until the independent reviews are out it's unknown.

With A-RGB fans and other lighting one can achieve virtually any desired color scheme.

Thank you will return in november appreciate the help though.