Having fps trouble

Lykkeboe

Hey, I've been playing the MW2 beta since pc release, but ever since day 2 ive been having fps issues. 1st day no problem 144fps, settings on high. But 2nd day i log on i find myself struggling to get even 60 fps even on low settings. I have a 3060ti, i7-10700f, windows 10. I also have alot of packet loss. The pictures i have attached show my task manager performance while ingame, and a screenshot ingame with all the different network and performance settings shown. Is there a bright head out there knowing why i have fps issues? My drivers are updated:) And btw, my internet is trash, 15,6 mbps down and 45 mbps up.

20220925222713_1.jpg

Screenshot 2022-09-25 230148.png

It's a BETA game. Expect BETA behavior. If YOU didn't change anything on YOUR end, it's likely the devs doing stuffs.

7 minutes ago, Jahee said:

It's a BETA game. Expect BETA behavior. If YOU didn't change anything on YOUR end, it's likely the devs doing stuffs.

yeah, but my friend didnt notice any difference from day 1 to day 2 so i just thought it was weird, but im not to worried, it is as you said, a beta game