Weird USB driver issue

Marexn

So I'm currently testing out my PC components on old case.

I'm using Gigabyte B550I Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, Rog Strix 1080, CoolerMaster V750 Gold modular PSU... Idk if any of that is relavent to the issue at hand but... Anyway.
I've been using this Logitech G Pro Charging Dock for a while on my old rig. Everything went smoothly when I installed the new component, got new Bios updated with no issues, got Windows downloaded, all went fine.
Then I started to download some drivers for my microphone (Elgato Wave:3), keyboard (Steelseries Apex Pro), and mouse (Logitech G Pro Wireless). This is when things started to go wrong.

First my keyboard, which has external USB header that I plug my microphone in worked, but the keyboard itself stopped from working. I got that working after I installed the Steelseries own driver. Then my mouse stopped working, so I downloaded some drivers to it as well. This didn't make the mouse work, so I opened up Bios and it worked perfectly in there. Then I opened Windows, same thing, it wouldn't work. So I unplugged the dock which has the mouse reciever, and plugged the reciever only to one of the front IO ports, and it worked. I tried to plug the charging dock back in, lights come on, but nothing happens, even if I put my mouse ontop of it to charge, it won't.
I've tried to update the USB controller drivers on Device Manager, all of them, that doesn't work...
I tried this method, didn't work

I honestly don't know what to do at this point... If you have any recommendations lemme know. All of the USB ports should be in functioning order, the device or mobo or windows just does not recognize it...