First Mini ITX build

HundreadK

Hello all i plan on making my first itx build in  nr200p and was looking for some guidance. i am taking most parts from an standard atx build i have but i am very new to the itx game.
Parts:
CPU: Ryzen 5600X ( from old rig)

RAM: Dominator 3600 Cl16 32gb ( from old rig )
MOBO: ASUS x570 gaming-i

gpu: evga 3070 xc3 (from old rig)

CPU cooler: fuma 2 or a be quiet dark rock 2 ( leaning to dark rock but unsure of fitting in case yet )

PSU: Corsair SF Series, SF750, 750 Watt, SFX, 80+ Platinum Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply or EVGA Supernova 850 GM, 80 Plus Gold 850W, Fully Modular, ECO Mode with FDB Fan, 10 Year Warranty, Includes Power ON Self Tester, SFX Form Factor, Power Supply 123-GM-0850-X1

storage: boot: 1tb m.2 and storage 2 2tb ssds ( coming from old system )

If anybody has any info if the dark rock 2 cooler fits this case and mother board that would be helpful ,be quiet website says that the mother board is not compatible but reddit group say they do. . Also is the 850 watt psu overkill i was just thinking when i upgrade later i wont need to buy another psu. 

Bequiet does not make a Dark Rock 2 cpu cooler. It does make a Dark Rock TF2 that is not listed as compatible with the motherboard.

Bequiet lists the Pure Rock Slim 2 as the only cooler compatible with the Asus X570-i motherboard. The Pure Rock 2 is not shown as compatible.

What model Bequiet cooler are you actually asking about?

The case with the vented (as opposed to glass) side panel has 155mm clearance for the cpu cooler. It is only 153mm with the glass side panel.

The Scythe Fuma 2 rev B is listed at 154.5mm tall.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

@brobI need to correct my self i want to use the be quiet pure rock 2 black edition

Bro you’re not getting a big mondo ass cooler in an itx machine.  Use the stock one that came with your 5600x, its a decent cooler.  

I edit the shit out of my posts.  Refresh before you respond.

12 minutes ago, HundreadK said:

@brobI need to correct my self i want to use the be quiet pure rock 2 black edition

It may be tight, but the Pure Rock 2 should fit with the mesh side. I suspect that the Bequiet compatibility tool presumed the glass side would be used.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.