samsung glitch?

medar

1 hour ago, yagamilight said:

can someone explain what causes this and how to solve it.

From the moving shadows on the post in the background, it looks like the camera system uses a screen capture of the viewfinder to preview the shot after the shutter button has been pressed. Then it processes the actual photo in the background and displays it after its been processed. Probably what's happening is the processing on the image is lowering the exposure maybe to reduce noise.

1 hour ago, DeltaBruggemann said:

From the moving shadows on the post in the background, it looks like the camera system uses a screen capture of the viewfinder to preview the shot after the shutter button has been pressed. Then it processes the actual photo in the background and displays it after its been processed. Probably what's happening is the processing on the image is lowering the exposure maybe to reduce noise.

can I turn that off somehow I hate it bcs my pics are too dim sometimes and I cant see what I want to

2 minutes ago, yagamilight said:

can I turn that off somehow I hate it bcs my pics are too dim sometimes and I cant see what I want to

I can't see a way to turn off image processing on samsung. Most phones now have some form of imaging processing that can't be turned off.

The only solution I can offer is editing the photo after its taken and increasing the exposure that way.

27 minutes ago, DeltaBruggemann said:

I can't see a way to turn off image processing on samsung. Most phones now have some form of imaging processing that can't be turned off.

The only solution I can offer is editing the photo after its taken and increasing the exposure that way.

that is so annoying mannnn i juss want to take normal pictures