Computer won’t boot

MoBo: ROG Strix x570f

CPU: Ryzen 5900x

Cooler: NZXT Kraken x73

PSU: MSI MPG A850GF

GPU: MSI RTX 3080 SuprimX
Ram: HyperX 3200 MHz

I have today replaced all of my fans with new noctua fans, and therefore i thought i would replace my case aswell. Doing so i unplucked every cable aswell as applying new thermalpaste on the cpu.

The problem Is, after i have assembled the pc again in the new case. It wouldn’t post.
It keeps getting stück on the VGA light, and after a little while the boot light turn, these lights remain lit until i turn the system off.

i have now tried a lot of things to make it work. Pulled the ram out, switched them around, and only used one at a time. I have tried with and without the GPU. I have tried with and without any peripherals, without the fans aswell.

I have tried pulling out everything and starting over, without any luck

Whatever i have done, it keeps getting stuck om the same step in POST.

Anyone have any clues on what to do, it worked smoothly before i dissassembled it.

Anything will be appriciated

18 minutes ago, Lange said:

MoBo: ROG Strix x570f

CPU: Ryzen 5900x

Cooler: NZXT Kraken x73

PSU: MSI MPG A850GF

GPU: MSI RTX 3080 SuprimX
Ram: HyperX 3200 MHz

I have today replaced all of my fans with new noctua fans, and therefore i thought i would replace my case aswell. Doing so i unplucked every cable aswell as applying new thermalpaste on the cpu.

The problem Is, after i have assembled the pc again in the new case. It wouldn’t post.
It keeps getting stück on the VGA light, and after a little while the boot light turn, these lights remain lit until i turn the system off.

i have now tried a lot of things to make it work. Pulled the ram out, switched them around, and only used one at a time. I have tried with and without the GPU. I have tried with and without any peripherals, without the fans aswell.

I have tried pulling out everything and starting over, without any luck

Whatever i have done, it keeps getting stuck om the same step in POST.

Anyone have any clues on what to do, it worked smoothly before i dissassembled it.

Anything will be appriciated

Try clearing the CMOS first. And actually  try taking out the Power led and hdd led and reset switch and leave the power switch in and see then

On 6/25/2022 at 5:02 PM, xFireLegendx said:

Try clearing the CMOS first. And actually  try taking out the Power led and hdd led and reset switch and leave the power switch in and see then

I have tried clearing the CMOS and flashing the bios. I don't quite get what you mean by this And actually try taking out the Power led and hdd led and reset switch and leave the power switch in and see then

Can you elaborate it?

On 6/27/2022 at 12:05 PM, Lange said:

I have tried clearing the CMOS and flashing the bios. I don't quite get what you mean by this And actually try taking out the Power led and hdd led and reset switch and leave the power switch in and see then

Can you elaborate it?

Front panel connectors