Keep frozen rows in Google Sheets embedded code. HTML?

MindOfBrianna03

Hi, I'm new to the forum and I am no code expert, but I need some help. I am from the United Kingdom and am part of an enthusiast group around local (or national to an extent) bus and coach services. Something our small team produces are vehicle fleet listings and the way we plan on distributing them is changing as some are close to 9,000 rows long on a single sheet page and exporting to PDF is very funky at that size. Therefore I'm coding/embedding them into our website so they are sort of interactable but an issue I'm stuck on, and Google isn't helping, is ensuring the frozen rows at the top, which have vital information, stay as they are when scrolling.

Can anybody help me? It's via the standard publish to the web > embed section of the web app so should be easily repeatable by anybody.

Any solutions for my team and I would be apricated.

- Brianna

P.S: I can provide further information if absolutely necessary.

you could put the actual sheet link in an iframe with only view permissions. Or you could have one sheet with the headers and another with the data, then publish the two sheets separately and put the header sheet above the other one in the web page

4 hours ago, elpiop said:

you could put the actual sheet link in an iframe with only view permissions. Or you could have one sheet with the headers and another with the data, then publish the two sheets separately and put the header sheet above the other one in the web page

It is already in an iframe so not sure where to go from there. Also I thought about the header being separate but several bits are different sizes depending on the sheet so it wouldn't really work. Any additional help?