Black Ops 2 start up problem..

hey guys!

I am hoping that someone here can help me. I have just bought a new computer with an AMD A8 5600K cpu and an Asus Radeon HD7870..

When i start up blops 2 it just minimizes, and when I try to maximize it, it goes full screen for 2 seconds and then minimizes again. Any idea how to get it to work?

And when playing CS Source it lags.. :/

EDIT: Im running Windows Server 2012 btw... and I just tested with Civilizations V and that works perfectly..

(Comming soon)

try pressing f11 go to your diplay setting and set everything to default

Some games are only compatibly with some operation systems and servers are not one of them most of the time.  Some games may boot up but in general if a game does not say that is will run with that operating system then I would try to find a version that does work with your os.  Also why are you using a server os?

Try looking up how to change the resolution in the game files and also try and get it started in windowed mode by changing in the game config files. I had had a similar problem like this to where I would launch a game and my monitor would go black and then minimize and all I had to do is change the resolution of the game in the config files and it fixed it. Worth a try.

Thanks for the reply guys! turns out the solution was to reinstall it..  :rolleyes:

(Comming soon)