Missing partitions on c drive

Hi forum i installed Windows on my hdd and migrated to my SSD but when migrated i only got efi and c boot drive No recovery partition, and No system reserved partition instead i got a 1020mb partition with no name 

How did you do the transition?

To get a perfect 1:1 you really need to do a byte clone of the drive but this is impossible unless the drives are the same size. To get around this software like Acronis Trueimage (not free), Macrium Reflect and Clonezilla have the ability to create an image of the drive then remove empty space from the image and resize the partitions to fit on a smaller HDD.

Obvs the drive you're cloning on to has to have enough capacity to fit all the data, you're not gonna magically squeeze a full 2TB HDD onto a 512MB SSD.

FYI System reserved and EFI are (usually) the same thing and recovery really doesn't matter. If needed you can always stick in the installer and access recovery.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)