Razer Viper Mini

Md z

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for:  Dota 2 & CS:GO
I had Corsair Kater pro . but it start double clicking . so i give the mouse to warranty they said they will give me a new . i read review about that Mouse  and they say they also face the double click issue even after they claim warranty. So i decided to sell this mouse and buy a new Razer Viper mini . I also heard that viper mini has scroll wheel issue. So this is this a common problem for viper mini ? i also heard that the side button isn't not good who use it but I am also a side button user. should I buy Razer viper mini . I need a mouse for long term use

The viper mini can double click because it uses different switches compared to it's side buttons. A glorious model o is my main mouse because it has good switches, good sensor, rgb, it weighs 68 grams and you can control the debounce time on the app. The debounce time is the period between when the second click is registered. This is good for controlling double clicking. The Glorious Model O is around the same price as the viper mini, maybe you should look at it. A safe debounce time for no double clicking is 10ms

Quote me for the answer and please Mark As Solution if I solved your problem

What I need help with rn

Spoiler

Best pc guides

What I need help with rn

Spoiler

Best pc guides

6 hours ago, Cr33ps said:

6 hours ago, Cr33ps said:

The viper mini can double click because it uses different switches compared to it's side buttons. A glorious model o is my main mouse because it has good switches, good sensor, rgb, it weighs 68 grams and you can control the debounce time on the app. The debounce time is the period between when the second click is registered. This is good for controlling double clicking. The Glorious Model O is around the same price as the viper mini, maybe you should look at it. A safe debounce time for no double clicking is 10ms

In my country Glorious Model O  is 76 $ and viper mini cost 25 $
is viper mini worth to buy ?

14 hours ago, Md z said:

In my country Glorious Model O  is 76 $ and viper mini cost 25 $
is viper mini worth to buy ?

Maybe, if you want to spend the extra cash to get a model o you can or get a viper mini, the choice is yours but remember every mouse will start to double click over time and you should find a mouse that you can control the debounce time or a mouse that has the same switches all inside it.

What I need help with rn

Spoiler

Best pc guides

10 hours ago, Cr33ps said:

Maybe, if you want to spend the extra cash to get a model o you can or get a viper mini, the choice is yours but remember every mouse will start to double click over time and you should find a mouse that you can control the debounce time or a mouse that has the same switches all inside it.

Razer mouse has optical switch . I heard optical mouse don't have double click issue

4 hours ago, Md z said:

Razer mouse has optical switch . I heard optical mouse don't have double click issue

Sorry I was looking at the wrong mouse, no the viper mini would be safe from double clicking for around 50 million clicks, optical switches uses lasers which uses a different way of sending signals, this mouse would be perfect for this price.

What I need help with rn

Spoiler

Best pc guides

On 2/8/2022 at 3:16 AM, Cr33ps said:

Sorry I was looking at the wrong mouse, no the viper mini would be safe from double clicking for around 50 million clicks, optical switches uses lasers which uses a different way of sending signals, this mouse would be perfect for this price.

I was worried about the scroll wheel ok