Internet not working around midnight.

I have an ISP provided router (TP-link Archer VR500V) connected to a TP-link Deco M5 (AP mode) ground floor, and another Deco M5 upstairs. My main Wi-Fi network are using the Deco M5s' mesh network. I can't use the Deco as a router because it cannot be configured right for some reason. 

Around 11 PM the Wi-Fi upstairs only getting at most 500kbps, sometimes it even loses connection with the Deco downstairs. As for the Deco downstairs, it is still working perfectly fine at around 80 - 110mbps. 
The problem somehow disappear the next morning and everything works perfectly fine, upstairs Deco getting around 20 - 30mbps.

I need to know why this problem keeps occurring, is it the ISP that's messing around the network speed or just faulty access points.

some ISP's recycle their IP addresses around midnight to clean up the leases, that can cause some annoying drops.

another possible reason is some devices are especially sensitive to fluctuations in grid voltage. my access point actually crashed today because it was a particularly bright day out, and i've got a lot of neighbors with solar panels, and we're on a particularly poorly wired street.

if it's every day (or every 'specific day of the week', or every other day.. just a very set pattern) at the exact same time, lasting until the exact same time.. it's probably the first.

if it happens randomly, perhaps around the same time but not *at* a set time, and is sort of random on which days it happens.. it's probably the latter.

as for possible fixes.. i have an unhealthy desire to replace all the stock power supplies with a better designed power supply than just the 'built to a cost' plug packs. the devices where i do so tend to be a LOT more stabile when the grid is having a samba.