will this be ok ?

Dota Lord
Go to solution Solved by Evgeni04,
14 minutes ago, Dota Lord said:

core i3 10100f 10th gen 8 gb ddr4

how would it run with a gt 710 and a rx 550?

The 550 is twice as good as the GT 710. If you have the money, go for the AMD card.

6 minutes ago, Dota Lord said:

What do you mean by that? You can only run 1 of those 2 GPUs at a time.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

i mean preformance withe each one not both 

will one be good ok or bad and the other be the same ?

14 minutes ago, Dota Lord said:

The 550 is twice as good as the GT 710. If you have the money, go for the AMD card.

1 minute ago, Evgeni04 said:

Youre 100% on the money tbf, but for value wise, to say theyre twice as better is pretty eh. RX560 would be better pick for a bit more, or even go with used route and try to snipe a clueless RX470/480 4GB seller would net you more FPS. Or go with more unconventional route with the nvidia Quadro P2000 and K4000.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

1 hour ago, SorryClaire said:

What do you mean by that? You can only run 1 of those 2 GPUs at a time.

What?!  You can run both of those GPUs at the same time, there's no issue doing so.  I mean, aside from wanting another monitor and having one of those available to you, I don't know why you would, but mixing and matching GPUs is 100% supported and has been for years.

28 minutes ago, jec6613 said:

What?!

I mean in using it properly for a game, and even rendering unless if you want to run OpenCL which is pretty arse on Windows.