聽聽https://www.asus.com/Displays-Desktops/Monitors/Eye-Care/VP228HE/techspec/

2-AOC 22B2H聽

https://eu.aoc.com/en/products/monitors/22b2h-eu

3- acer聽EK220QA

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/model/UM.WE0AA.A01

All of them are have similar prices

which one is the best one out of them?聽

And are VA monitors good compared to IPS

Sorry to hear that your old monitor broke. That's rough.

Out of those, the Acer or AOC ones look the best, because they run up to 75Hz, whereas the ASUS is limited to 60Hz. The main difference between the Acer and AOC, as you noted, is that the Acer is IPS whereas the AOC is VA. Both are good panel technologies, so I think either could be a good option.

IPS monitors are generally the best all-around in terms of color accuracy, but VA monitors do have a better contrast ratio, particularly for colors near to black. A weakness in VA technology is in slower response times, but at these lower refresh rates, it shouldn't be much of a factor.

What are you planing to use the monitor for?

53 minutes ago, YoungBlade said:

Sorry to hear that your old monitor broke. That's rough.

Out of those, the Acer or AOC ones look the best, because they run up to 75Hz, whereas the ASUS is limited to 60Hz. The main difference between the Acer and AOC, as you noted, is that the Acer is IPS whereas the AOC is VA. Both are good panel technologies, so I think either could be a good option.

IPS monitors are generally the best all-around in terms of color accuracy, but VA monitors do have a better contrast ratio, particularly for colors near to black. A weakness in VA technology is in slower response times, but at these lower refresh rates, it shouldn't be much of a factor.

What are you planing to use the monitor for?

Gaming and coding etc

In the long term is aoc better than acer

Actually, looking more closely at those two again, it looks like both are actually VA monitors? The Acer one says IPS in the description, but down in the specifications it says it's VA. The Newegg listing for that monitor also says VA. Rather confusing...

If that's the case, then I guess the next most important thing is that the Acer has a higher rated brightness, so if you're using it in a well-lit room, that could help.

Otherwise, since they're both the same panel technology with the same refresh rate and the same inputs, it's basically a toss-up. You could go with whichever is cheaper or whichever can ship to you faster.

9 minutes ago, YoungBlade said:

Actually, looking more closely at those two again, it looks like both are actually VA monitors? The Acer one says IPS in the description, but down in the specifications it says it's VA. The Newegg listing for that monitor also says VA. Rather confusing...

If that's the case, then I guess the next most important thing is that the Acer has a higher rated brightness, so if you're using it in a well-lit room, that could help.

Otherwise, since they're both the same panel technology with the same refresh rate and the same inputs, it's basically a toss-up. You could go with whichever is cheaper or whichever can ship to you faster.

ok

thanks聽