Is this high for vram temp?

After roughly 15 mins of furmark on 1440p with 8xMsaa this is what i got on an msi gaming x trio rtx 3080 

5CB2AC6C-4C79-48C2-85ED-64C13EE82174.jpeg

Ambient temp: 26c

From a miners' experience: the 3000 series run very hot on de VRAM's. The 3090 run at 110-120°C in some miners. Not mine; don't have 3090's.

So temps are not unusual, but I woudn't consider them healty neither.

58 minutes ago, Tostr4 said:

From a miners' experience: the 3000 series run very hot on de VRAM's. The 3090 run at 110-120°C in some miners. Not mine; don't have 3090's.

So temps are not unusual, but I woudn't consider them healty neither.

hmmm so that means the card will die sooner or later?

The components that heat up above 60°C will wear out sooner, and may become unstable. But I believe that the team of engineers foresaw this, and mounted high end components, that resist this deterioration better.

I'm not hearing much complaints about fast wear from the mining community.

Congratz on obtaining a 3080 (100MH/s) card, btw.

7 hours ago, Tostr4 said:

Congratz on obtaining a 3080 (100MH/s) card, btw.

thank you bro i got it like a month ago. here in egypt they arent very hard to come by but very expensive. quick question, how do i test hashrate? i dont want to mine i just wanna see it lol. also does testing hashrate decrease performance of card permanently?

You won't get 100 HM/s just by running some program. Mining takes some study. I have no experience with 3080's, and petty much no Nvidia cards in general. I mostly buy used amd cards like the RX 480 570 580 or the Vega's. 

If you wanna put your card to the test for a prolonged time, I advise you to try some 'Folding at Home'. And than you can compare your results with other 3080 owners.
Basic mining, without changing the BIOS, does not alter your GPU, and will not decrease performance. You can allways let it run a little on Nicehash, but I would strongly advise against it, if you use that PC for daily use. Fraudulent software may ruin your day, and your bank account, etc.