In game GPU failure?

Having some possible GPU issues. Only noticed when I did an "upgrade" of the system using the same GPU but I hadn't been gaming in awhile. So I moved the GPU back to the old system and am getting the same errors on both systems. These games did work before.

Crashing:
-Octopath Traveler (D3D error after launching saved game, can sometimes play for a few minutes or may crash immediately)
-WoW (unable to start 3D acceleration after menu)
-Diablo 3 (grey screen with cursor after menu)
-Trials of mana demo (Unreal engine game I decided to try the demo for, also D3D error)
-Scrap garden (locks up after menu)
-Lost Sphear (sound plays with icon in bottom right but blank screen besides that)
-Unigine engine (goes to black screen and back to benchmark and back to black screen or just runs at 1fps when on DX 11. DX 9 runs fine but does have some kind of pink flashes on parts of the screen sometimes. Did give an error in DX 11 at one point but unable to reproduce)

Working:
-FFIV
-FFVII
-South Park - The fractured but whole
-South Park - The stick of Truth
-I am Setsuna (sometimes crashing but the has happened in the past)
-Furmark (runs for at least 4 minutes, didn't try it any further than that)

System information:
-Zotac GTX 1650 LP, i7-4790k/i5-4590/i7-2600, 4x4 1833mhz ram, also tried 4x4 1600mhz ram

Troubleshooting steps taken:
-Tried GPU in 3 systems with 2 different windows installs (have not tried a fresh install yet)
-DDU
-GPU bios flash
-Various Nvidia drivers
-Different GPU (doesn't crash but it barely functions just due its specs)
-Reset Nvidia control panel settings
-Different in game settings (resolutions, graphic settings, etc)

Summary:
Furmark doesn't crash and some games do work which makes me think it's not a hardware failure but the GPU doesn't work across systems and a different GPU does work which does kind of point to hardware failure.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance