Help me build a PC

Go to solution Solved by SorryBella,
1 minute ago, VeryCoolKidXD said:
If reusing any parts (including monitor(s)/keyboard/mouse/etc), what parts will you be reusing?
SSD, HDD, Monitor

At least 1TB of storage and 16GB of ram

I wanna know the entire full spec of your old system, because you can use a lot of old parts of a good computer. But this is what i can whip up for 1300$ without a storage:

What will you be doing with this PC? Be as specific as possible, and include specific games or programs you will be using.
I usually play some graphic intensive games like rdr2 and whenever I play games I mostly play them on maximum sttings and I have the habit of opening lots of tabs which slows down my current pc
What is your maximum budget before rebates/shipping/taxes?
$1300
When do you plan on building/buying the PC?
Once I finally decide what parts im gonna buy
What, exactly, do you need included in the budget? (Tower/OS/monitor/keyboard/mouse/etc\)
Only the PC itself
Which country (and state/province) will you be purchasing the parts in?
Philippines
If reusing any parts (including monitor(s)/keyboard/mouse/etc), what parts will you be reusing?
SSD, HDD, Monitor
Will you be overclocking? If yes, are you interested in overclocking right away, or down the line? CPU and/or GPU?
No.
Are there any specific features or items you want/need in the build? (ex: SSD, large amount of storage or a RAID setup, CUDA or OpenCL support, etc)
Do you have any specific case preferences (Size like ITX/microATX/mid-tower/full-tower, styles, colors, window or not, LED lighting, etc), or a particular color theme preference for the components?
Black color theme and lots of rgb. Even though I would prefer a white theme white themed products are usually harder to find and more expensive. And also I would prefer full ATX for upgradability.
Do you need a copy of Windows included in the budget? If you do need one included, do you have a preference?
Nah
Extra info or particulars:
If it is better to go prebuilt, then I am open to that. Thank you!

SSD, HDD, Monitor

I wanna know the entire full spec of your old system, because you can use a lot of old parts of a good computer. But this is what i can whip up for 1300$ without a storage:

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

5 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

My old PC is actually a laptop and its the Acer Aspire VX 15  and its pretty old so I've been wanting to get rid of it. So far the only stuff i can really salvage is the SSD and the HDD also I bought a monitor that I connect to my laptop as a second monitor. Oh and I forgot the HDD is 1TB and the SSD is 256GB

6 minutes ago, VeryCoolKidXD said:

Oh and I forgot the HDD is 1TB and the SSD is 256GB

Well thats ticked off. I honestly hate 2.5 inch HDD but if you want you can always scrap around 100$ for a good 1TB nvme TLC/QLC SSD like CS3030 XLR8 from PNY or SN550 from WD.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.