RGB and ARGB connectors AsRock Z490 Steel Legend

TubbyTubb

Ok here's the situation. I recently built my PC and I've never had RGB anything before and this one has some pretty cool ones however I'm wanting to put some strips of RGB lights in my case to make it a little better but the problem is I've looked at the connectors on the board like another member here showed me but I for the life of me can not see the little arrow thing on either side of the connector. I also have all of the internals completely done and put in the case so I realllllllllllllyyyyyyyyy don't want to have to take the MOBO back out just to see what the connector orientation is. Here are two of the best pics I could get from the ASRock site, can any of you see the marker on any of these connectors?? I've searched a bunch of different sites that had anything to do with this MOBO and I honestly can't make it out. I appreciate any and all replies ahead of time. Thanks for reading.

Thomas

Screenshot_20210420-064043_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210420-064923_Chrome.jpg

MSI Z490 CARBON FIBER  | i9-10850K@5.2Ghz @1.212v | ASRock OC Formula RX6900XT 16GB | 32GB G-Skill Trident RGB 3200Mhz | Custom CPU and GPU Loop(EKWB, Bykski, Primochill) | EVGA Supernova P3 1200W | 2x 250GB Samsung 980 RAID-0 | 2x 500GB Samsung 870 EVO RAID-0 | 1x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 | 8x CM Sickle Flow 120mm Fans | Windows 11 64 Bit

In the first picture there is a little arrow pointing to the right, on the left side of the white connector.

Just now, thewill102 said:

In the first picture there is a little arrow pointing to the right, on the left side of the white connector.

image.png.48e6d9c1b500ac8608f1048cd986bedb.png

There are arrows on the left side of both of those connectors. 

Then again i've only ever used 3-pin ARGB stuff and never once had to pay attention to any orientation, they only go on one way. 

Oh my God you gotta be kidding me grrrr I was looking on the white and black part of the connectors I would have never thought to look next to the connector. I appreciate your help and time. I'm supposed to be getting some help today to do some changing my entertainment center to an old desk I got for free and do some ambiance lighting for my setup nothing special but I want it to look as nice as possible for the whole setup reactions that Linus and Jayz does pretty regularly to see what they will say about it, LOL, just to see if I've learned anything in the last 12 years that I've been away from playing with systems and such. But thanks again it's much appreciated.

Thomas

MSI Z490 CARBON FIBER  | i9-10850K@5.2Ghz @1.212v | ASRock OC Formula RX6900XT 16GB | 32GB G-Skill Trident RGB 3200Mhz | Custom CPU and GPU Loop(EKWB, Bykski, Primochill) | EVGA Supernova P3 1200W | 2x 250GB Samsung 980 RAID-0 | 2x 500GB Samsung 870 EVO RAID-0 | 1x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 | 8x CM Sickle Flow 120mm Fans | Windows 11 64 Bit