Mobo / Cooler Help

Looking for help picking out a motherboard and a cooler, and possibly a PSU if what I currently have from a prior build won't work.

Budget (including currency): Yes (~1k) / $USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Varied, including gaming, streaming, 3d rendering for 3d printing, often all at the same time. Titles ranging from Valheim to MS Flight Simulator 2020 & the upcoming KSP 2.

Monitors: 4 - (3x @ 1080p, 60hz 1x @ 1440p/2k, 165hz)

Currently Owned Parts
Case: Lian Li Dynamic XL (White)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950x

GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900XT

RAM: Team T-Force XTREEM ARGB 64GB (2x32GB) DDR4 3600

PSU: Cooler Master V850 (will this be good for the setup?)

Mobo: ????

CPU Cooler: ????

Other details: Looking for a good mobo that can handle OC, and don't know if I should hold out hope to snag a Dark Hero, or if there are others with good VRMs (I only recently learned what VRM even means lol)

Also, wondering what type of cooler I will need to get good OC profiles as I'm also new to OCing and don't want to reduce the life expectancy of my system if it can be helped by doing so.
I do have the option of a water block rather than just an AIO, as I have some installation help, but would prefer to go with a premade water cooling option over a full custom loop if it's possible. (But still open to suggestions.)

Also important to the build, I'm building a super White system with the intent of leveraging my Raspberry Pi to set up a snowblind style case mod. My stream camera will be able to see both the side and the front of my case to showcase this mod and any relevant water cooling options.

While things like the Prime B550 give me existing white options for the board, I'm also not opposed to plastidipping the covers white, so something that has a lot of things I could do that with, even if it's not already white would be equally useful to find.

I would prefer an X570 board for the generally higher end VRMs and more PCIe ports as I do use a cap card and may need other stuff in the future for audio or even an additional cap card, but I'm here for help, not for confirmation bias, so I'm open to all knowledgeable information and suggestions!

Oh, and also, I do love me some RGB.... Yep, I'm a super RGB pleeb... 🙂

Thank you so much to everyone and to LMG for providing us with this outlet!

- DG

Edited by Deez Games
updated to clarify what parts are already owned and to add tags.

Sorry, but is your budget 1K or 10K or something in between?
The 6900 XT alone will take up all of your budget if you can find the reference model for MSRP.

elephants

15 minutes ago, FakeKGB said:

Sorry, but is your budget 1K or 10K or something in between?
The 6900 XT alone will take up all of your budget if you can find the reference model for MSRP.

Everything listed I already have.

Managed to land the 5950x on the 7th from Antonline and the 6900xt from the amd direct drop on the 8th, on my birthday. 🙂

Budget listed is for mobo / cooler / possible psu.