POST problems after connecting ethernet cable

Taja

So, I pretty much singled out which component is faulty, but I just wanted to see if im not missing anything.

My pc was working fine, until I had 2 blue screens in a row followed by no POST. I tried reconnecting everything, tried turning it on without each ram stick, without the HDD, SSD... And nothing.

So the next day I try to turn it on and it works, UNTIL I connect the ethernet cable: instant crash. I manage to boot it again, and as soon as I connect the cable it crashes and cant POST anymore. The mouse and keyboard light up, but the screen is black (the monitor and gpu are working).

After some time I manage to boot it again into the BIOS, and when I connect the ethernet cable it shuts down again (at this point I tried another cable, AND the cable wasnt connected to anything).

Can it be anything other than the motherboard causing this? When I manage to turn it on I can run benchmarks and play, but its hard to make it boot. 

Ultra is stupid. ALWAYS.

48 minutes ago, Grand Admiral Thrawn said:

Were you able to note what error code did the blue screen contain?

There were 2 different codes, dont remember them. Also the pc does not even get to the bios, and when it does the crash happens even inside the bios

Ultra is stupid. ALWAYS.