Any PSU recommendations?

So hey guys I am planning a new build and I would like to hear some recommendations for a fully modular power supply. Here are my specs:

Specs:

• Intel Core i7 3770k
  • Nvidia Gtx 660 Ti ASUS Overclocked edition (Gonna buy a second one a couple of monts after the build)
  • Asus P8Z77-V Pro/Thunderbolt
  • Samsung 840 Pro
  • Corsair Carbide Series Black 500r
  • Asus XONAR DG headphone Apm
  • Kingston Hyperx 16GB ram (4x4) quad channel kit
  • Seagete Barracuda 1TB HDD
  • Thermaltake Water 2.0 Extreme

I am looking for a PSU that:

• Can power up all this hardware.
  • Is 80+ Bronze or above
  • Is fully modular so I can easily sleeve those wires to some sweet colours

So that's it guys and I'll be really happy if you could give me some suggestions. Sorry if my english is bad.

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300, MSI GTX 560TI Twin Frozr 2, 2x500GB drives, cheapo 500w PSU, cheapo HP Pavilion Elite m9000 case
#KilledMyWife

Just a word of warning if you are gonna sleeve your cables make sure you get 24 pin NOT 20+4 pin. 20+4 is a pain in the but. i just made that mistake and hope to never make it again. 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Go for a Seasonic, Corsair, BeQuiet or Silverstone ... they are the best.

Yeah I know that ;) ;)

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300, MSI GTX 560TI Twin Frozr 2, 2x500GB drives, cheapo 500w PSU, cheapo HP Pavilion Elite m9000 case
#KilledMyWife

What is your budget? Judging from the components you have chosen, I guess you're not on such a strict budget. If your budget is in the ~$100 range, I'd look for a Rosewill HIVE 750W for ~$90, SeaSonic M12II 750W for ~$100, or Corsair TXV2 750 for ~$100-110.

Guys do you think 650Watts would be enough for this if I didn't add the second 660ti?

#KilledMyWife

Yes.  450W would be enough though that would be stretching it.  The SeaSonic X650 is really cheap on Newegg right now, very high quality and fully modular and all black cables.  Very solid choice.  X750 if you want to be prepared for SLI.

Yes.  450W would be enough though that would be stretching it.  The SeaSonic X650 is really cheap on Newegg right now, very high quality and fully modular and all black cables.  Very solid choice.  X750 if you want to be prepared for SLI.

I am not in the US but I am gonna be buying the parts from Amazon ;)  ;)

#KilledMyWife

If you didn't add a second 660ti sure a 650W PSU will be more then enough. 

Thanks I think I am done with that topic :) Thank you everyone!

#KilledMyWife

Silverstone Strider Plus or Gold Evolution :)