XSPC d5 photon 270mm reservoir L.E.D help

Go to solution Solved by TheNinjaNextDor,

There is a small hole at the bottom that you push it into (between the fill ports). It only goes in a little bit, but it stays.

I have one too. How the hell do you mount it?!

Hey guys, just around the corner from finishing my first custom water-cooling setup how however before I can progress any further I need to Plug in my 5mm L.E.D. light into my reservoir so I can connect the molex and cable tie up all my well cables. However I have sifted through numerous forums and looked at guides on youtube and pictures everything everywhere and for the life of me I cannot determine how to plug this light into the reservoir. I have the D5 photon 270mm reservoir pump combo. From pictures it looks as if I plug it directly into the glass tube inside however at the top it is sealed and there is no way to access it from the bottom unless I disconnect the pump .. which I just did and then If i attempt to plug a cord in anywhere I cannot put the pump back on properly. If anybody has this reservoir and could could let me know it would be greatly appreciated. 

Cheers.

There is a small hole at the bottom that you push it into (between the fill ports). It only goes in a little bit, but it stays.

I have one too. How the hell do you mount it?!

okay thank you had to dismount it all, I will post pictures once I am done however what I did was I used like 8 cable ties to hold it in place because I could not mount it anyway, however it is pretty secure. About to connect my tubing Ill post back soon with pictures thank you for you help

If u have a look over at xspc u find this 2 pics hope they help http://bit.ly/1g8oxNt and http://bit.ly/1dn4029 so my guess is that u plugg the led in there ;).

Thanks for those links I could not find them before got it all set up and working just concerned about my intake now... I have 2x Noctua nfp14 I think 120 mm fans at the bottom front of my case set to pull. However does not seem to be pulling much air through. but the air its exhausting into my case isn't very warm especialy because it mixes with the air from my 2x 120mm intake fans at the front of my case. idle around 30 degrees and with aida 64 4.5 ghz oc at 1.25 v it seems to draw more power with aida bringing it to 1.36 v and it sits at between 60-71 degrees. and then intel burn test seems to really push it bringing it to about 95 degrees. I feel like this is a bit warm or is this expected?

Got one picture I took earlier I quite like the look of it though perhaps I should not have made my tubes all curly I thought it would look better but now seems kinda messy

post-61067-0-07056300-1395278807_thumb.j