Need help with PSU

ExxonC

Hello,

I am from India and am planning to build a PC for designing and animation. I am planning the following build

Amd Ryzen 7 3700X

MSI B450 Tomahawk Max

Corsair Vengeance DDR4-[3200MHz] 16GB x 1 (Gonna upgrade to 32GB in 2-3 months)

GEFORCE GTX 1650 Super - GDDR6

Crucial MX500 [1TB]

Kingston A2000 M.2 NVMe [240 GB]

Antec Earthwatts Gold Pro 550 W 80+

Now the issue I am having is, there are no 550W PSU's with 80+ Gold standard available. So should I settle for a PSU with a lower rating (550W 80+ Silver/Bronze) or go with a higher wattage one (600-650W 80+ Gold).

I intend to use the PC for atleast 3-4 years, so I don't want to take any chances. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks.

how many hours of daily use? 24/7? 8 / day?

a 550W Silver however would be perfectly fine right now, but if you plan any upgrade to CPU /GPU in that lifetime, might be worth considering a 600-650.

20 minutes ago, JoJo_O said:

how many hours of daily use? 24/7? 8 / day?

a 550W Silver however would be perfectly fine right now, but if you plan any upgrade to CPU /GPU in that lifetime, might be worth considering a 600-650.

Usage would be 8-10 hrs per day. But could even be more, depending on the specific project. I don't intend to upgrade anything other than the RAM and maybe another screen during the lifetime. 

Also, if I do manage to get my hands on it, how good/bad is this PSU?

https://in.pcpartpicker.com/product/PxdxFT/cooler-master-mwe-gold-550-w-80-gold-certified-fully-modular-atx-power-supply-mpy-5501-afaag-us

On 11/25/2020 at 4:26 PM, ExxonC said:

Usage would be 8-10 hrs per day. But could even be more, depending on the specific project. I don't intend to upgrade anything other than the RAM and maybe another screen during the lifetime. 

Also, if I do manage to get my hands on it, how good/bad is this PSU?

https://in.pcpartpicker.com/product/PxdxFT/cooler-master-mwe-gold-550-w-80-gold-certified-fully-modular-atx-power-supply-mpy-5501-afaag-us

that Cooler Master would be perfect. Considering your intended usage i don't think a 600-650 would be of any real use to you anyway.