New Headset Suggestions

Go to solution Solved by nixproducer,

I Like the Func HS-260 personally or the  Corsair vengeance 1400 

I've been in the market for a new headset for quite some time. I haven't actively been searching for one since mine still worked. They just now bit the dust and I need something new.

Any suggestions?

PS. Please try to keep it under $100 USD

I Like the Func HS-260 personally or the  Corsair vengeance 1400 

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

The Func HS-260 look good. What is the sound quality? I'll be listening to music as well as games

edit: I watched a couple of reviews and this is my next Headset.. Thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking for a good headset (does not matter if it is wireless or not) for all around use (gaming, music, skype calls, ect) for a computer I will build soon. I have been watching videos on gaming headphones and was wondering what you guys would recommend.  I currently own astro A50's and they are good but not great or how Linus put it "adequate" I am looking for something that will "blow everything out of the water" with the sound quality. I would prefer if they were wired (or if they are wireless atleast have a replaceable battery) because I dont want to have to the battery life wearing down overtime.  I am looking at headsets like the sennheiser 363D or the steelseries h wireless. I was wondering if you guys have any recommendations.
Thank you