What i do after format?

Hello guys I have one question, first of all if you buy some parts for example a b450 tomahawk max and a ryzen cpu and Nvidia gpu you have to put windows 10 when you do that you go to nvidia site and you install your graphics card drivers after you go to your motherboard site as I said msi and you install all the drivers my question is if you have a laptop and you want to format it after format what you have to do ? You have to check your graphics card and go and install the drivers ? And with chipset, realtek and all that drivers ?? What i have to find the motherboard model ? I'm confused if anybody can help me thanks and have a nice day! 

( I don't want to do it with program for example driver booster I want to do it manually) 

On 10/9/2020 at 4:48 PM, yaboistar said:

reading this gave me a stroke, but

generally speaking, windows 10 is pretty good at this sort of thing and will automatically download drivers when it's been installed. you may need to hit "check for updates" for it to do this though. As for graphics drivers, typically speaking you just go to amd/nvidia's website and download their relevant driver containing program. Geforce Experience or Adrenalin, and from there it'll either download the relevant driver as part of the program download (adrenalin) or it will download the relevant driver after the program has been installed (geforce experience)

sometimes you can also find drivers for the device in the "optional updates" section of windows update, as seen here

image.png.4aa0d43b09a2cb9dcfa9bf64ef3f0574.png

Thank you very much by the way I have to check what graphics card the laptop have and see after where I have to go (nvidia ,amd) and I can do that with cpu z or gpu z right ? (I mean to check what graphics card is on the laptop)