Keyboard Replacement advice?

Godospartan

Alright, so. I trust the LTT Media Group Community more than i do amazon, probably the worst choice given Linus' antics in the past.... but hey, here i am. I'm trying to find a replacement to my very old and slowly aging G710 (MX Blue edition) It's been a tank of a keyboard, i really don't want to have any other keyboard replacing it, but seeing as it's practically out of production and new ones are as rare as Atlantian gold at this point, and even used ones are priced at the point i could get the wireless super low profile keyboard instead, my options are limited. I'd love to have my perfect keyboard in my head, but none fit the bill except that dang 250 Logitech overpriced brick of a keyboard. again, way too overpriced for my blood. So, to brass tax then.

Does anyone know a good reliable keyboard that is clicky and tactile (blue equivalent) mechanical, full size, under 100 bucks, has programmable macro keys (preferred, but optional), and detachable cable (preferably type C) and/or wireless?

The reason i need either of those wire/less options is cause my cat LOVES my electronics, so having a way to disable them quickly would be beneficial when doing anything i do on my computer. I'd like a lighten my software load but if i need software for the programmable keys, then so be it. 

Current Rig: Case: Coolermaster MasterBox 5 Mid-tower. CPU: Core I5-6600K. GPU: Nvidia GTX GeForce 1070 Founders Edition. Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P. RAM: Geil GA4 style 8GB 2400 x2 for 16GB total. SSD: Sandisk SD8SBAT-128G-1122 Z400. HDD: Toshiba 1TB Hard Drive

Current PeripheralsKeyboard: Logitech G710 Blue Edition. Mouse: Logitech G600 MMO Mouse @ Logitech M570 Trackball. Headphones: Philips SHP9500's. Mic: V-Moda Boom Pro. Monitors: a Dell 1440x900 cheapo and an RCA 32 inch 1080p tv. Webcam: Logitech C920

I do not blame anyone for not giving any kind of advice, considering the amount of keyboards i've looked at trying to find one that ticks every box. i've found about 5 that MOSTLY fit the bill, but at this point i'm stuck between three. So, if possible, can i re-ask my question? Out of these three, what can everyone tell me is the better option?

Z-88 Cheap option: https://www.amazon.com/Element-Mechanical-Keyboard-Programmable-Backlit/dp/B01FXBZXFC/ref=sr_1_9?dchild=1&keywords=e-element+z88&qid=1601759777&sr=8-9

The wired optical: https://www.amazon.com/Redragon-K587-PRO-Mechanical-Keyboard-Detachable/dp/B07WGBYCT3/ref=pd_ybh_a_14?_encoding=UTF8&refRID=Q1VYDW2JXAPX4A49F6AB&th=1

The wireless gentleman: https://www.amazon.com/GameSir-Mechanical-Connectivity-Anti-ghosting-Smartphone/dp/B07PXJC64S/ref=pd_ybh_a_40?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=PZB281RCNGB89VFS1N4P

i don't know the reliability/quality of them enough to really choose. i've had to basically compromise on one feature for each.

Current Rig: Case: Coolermaster MasterBox 5 Mid-tower. CPU: Core I5-6600K. GPU: Nvidia GTX GeForce 1070 Founders Edition. Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P. RAM: Geil GA4 style 8GB 2400 x2 for 16GB total. SSD: Sandisk SD8SBAT-128G-1122 Z400. HDD: Toshiba 1TB Hard Drive

Current PeripheralsKeyboard: Logitech G710 Blue Edition. Mouse: Logitech G600 MMO Mouse @ Logitech M570 Trackball. Headphones: Philips SHP9500's. Mic: V-Moda Boom Pro. Monitors: a Dell 1440x900 cheapo and an RCA 32 inch 1080p tv. Webcam: Logitech C920

7 minutes ago, Dr0y said:

I should have maybe prefaced my usage as well, now that i think about it, but before that i should say that all but the razer are small minimalist and compact keyboards. not to my taste at all, i can't do everything i want and need to do off a super small setup. kinda why i need some sort of macro ability, which is why the razer's a decent option, though the permanent wire is a compromise i'm not fully willing to accept yet. The K4 isn't too compact like the other 2 bluetooth ones, but i'm worried about latency over it's bluetooth when gaming

I'll be writing and gaming heavily, so i need something a little more substantial, and i prefer the feel and sound of the clicky tactile switch types.