Looking for a 21:9

Elverias

Hello there, first of all, exuce my english :)

I want to join the ultrawides but don't know where to start. Since I returned my LG 27GL850-B, i've around 480€ on my amazon account and want to buy a 21:9 monitor for around 500€. Some extra bucks are possible but just around 20-30€.

The most of the money is on amazon, so i searched there and found some but for the most i couldn't find anything about them or just from little YouTuber or unknown websites and to be fair i wouldn't even understand enything, even if every of the monitors had already reviewed my the most common sites and YouTuber.

So let's get started .. They’ve basically the same things on paper .. mostly 34", 3440x1440, atleast 100Hz, VA-Panel and so on ..

AOC Gaming CU34G2 (100Hz 420€)/ CU34G2X (144Hz 510€)

LC-Power Gaming LC-M34-UWQHD-100-C (100Hz 370€)/ LC-M34-UWQHD-144C (144Hz + better stand for height adjustability 510€)

Lenovo G34w-10 (100Hz, 550€ which drops kinda often to 500€/ 520€)

MSI Optix MAG341CQ (100Hz, 430€)

Iiyama G-Master Red Eagle GB3461WQSU-B1 (ADS-IPS, 144Hz, 440€), the description is kinda confusing .. Pictures are saying it’s 144Hz, 1ms, 3440x1440 and the description 4K UHD Ultra Wide 1600p (but also: “max display ratio 3440 x 1440”)

ANTGAMER M34G5Q (from HKC, 100Hz, 460€) and the same thing with the Iiyama, titles and description says 4k 2160p and a and a little further down 3440x1440p. Just like the Iiyama I'm not expecting a 4k 100Hz 21:9 at this price range lol.

LG 35WN73A (35”, AH-IPS Panel, 100Hz, 515€, also dropping sometimes)

Philips 345B1C (100Hz, 440€)

What do you think about it? Should I get one of these? Or maybe stall on 16:9? I mean, the monitor i returned for around 480€ is available for 420€ now haha

I got the AOC CU34G2X a little over two weeks ago.

The monitor is really good, it´s easy to install and setup, fairly easy menus and the G-sync works fully for me with no issues.

However, three days in i found a dead pixel, and the day after a stuck one in grey. AOC cannot replace this as far as i understood the emails, but the store i bought it in will let me return it for a full refund within 60 days.

Had these pixels not died, i would have kept it and felt very pleased. It´s very well allround, but of course, it´s no monster. It is however a very well balanced product for the price, since you get 144 hz, ultrawide and 1440.

I am no considering MABY to look at the G7 32" since my local store here in Sweden told me they received a new batch 2 weeks ago, and they should be working fine. However, i am also eyeing an LG Ultrawide as well, but that´s almost double the price of this AOC one.

40 minutes ago, Grihm said:

I got the AOC CU34G2X a little over two weeks ago.

The monitor is really good, it´s easy to install and setup, fairly easy menus and the G-sync works fully for me with no issues.

However, three days in i found a dead pixel, and the day after a stuck one in grey. AOC cannot replace this as far as i understood the emails, but the store i bought it in will let me return it for a full refund within 60 days.

Had these pixels not died, i would have kept it and felt very pleased. It´s very well allround, but of course, it´s no monster. It is however a very well balanced product for the price, since you get 144 hz, ultrawide and 1440.

I am no considering MABY to look at the G7 32" since my local store here in Sweden told me they received a new batch 2 weeks ago, and they should be working fine. However, i am also eyeing an LG Ultrawide as well, but that´s almost double the price of this AOC one.

Yeah, i played the panel roulette a long time ago with a MSI monitor which had also a VA Panel, that's why i haven't bought one of the listed ones yet. I mean, amazon offers a 30day return so i can't go wrong here but usually i plan to keep it. But maybe i should just get it and see if I like 21: 9 at all.