What Rad Should I Use?

I have a NZXT phantom and im not sure what radiator will fit in the top of the case? Thank you if anyone can help. 

Source: http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/cases/2010/08/04/nzxt-phantom-case-review/1

The five tool-free 5.25in drive bays are hidden by a weakly magnetic door, but it feels solid and doesn't rattle around. Beneath the door is a large mesh vent, behind which, bizarrely, NZXT has negated to install a fan, instead fitting an empty 140mm fan mount. Incoming airflow is provided by two side-mounted 120mm fans that include dust filters, while an additional 120mm rear fan and giant 200mm roof fan act as exhausts. There's an additional 200mm fan mount in front of the included fan. 

We spotted mounting holes for a dual 120mm-fan radiator in the roof too although only a half height radiator would fit with anything bigger fouling the VRM heatsinks on the motherboard. The PSU is mounted at the bottom of the Phantom on four anti-vibration rubber spikes, and is fed air through a vent - which is protected by a dust filter - in the floor of the case. 

NZXT-Phantom-5.jpg nzxt-phantom-radiators.jpg

There are five fan controllers, each of which is rated at 20W. These can be adjusted using sliders on the roof of the Phantom, and illuminate when fans are connected to them with space for another couple of fans out of the box.

So you can fit one slim 240 rad at the top of the case. That's just enough for CPU watercooling. You can also fit a 120 rad on the back.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Thankyou :)