Problems with new HDMI setup

B4rta

Hey!

I just bought a new longer HDMI cable and a display cable (5 m), so I can put my PC the place I wanted. The display cable works just fine, but the HDMI monitor can't wake up from sleep (or from PC being off). I need to press the button on the monitor, this way it wakes up, then it works with no problem.

My monitor: LG 29UM57-P

HDMI cable: Equip 119371 5m HDMI 2.0 (even has 3y warranty)

Is there any way to fix this, do I need a new cable? 

38 minutes ago, B4rta said:

Hey!

I just bought a new longer HDMI cable and a display cable (5 m), so I can put my PC the place I wanted. The display cable works just fine, but the HDMI monitor can't wake up from sleep (or from PC being off). I need to press the button on the monitor, this way it wakes up, then it works with no problem.

My monitor: LG 29UM57-P

HDMI cable: Equip 119371 5m HDMI 2.0 (even has 3y warranty)

Is there any way to fix this, do I need a new cable? 

. it could be a setting its set to, check in monitor menu

JOIN THE FIGHT AGAINST COVID-19 BY RUNNING FOLDING AT HOME!!

have a look at the thread below if your interested:

Home gaming and general work rig: CPU: 2700x with stock cooler Ram: Corsair vengeance pro RGB 16gb GPU: RX570 4GB (upgrading soon) Storage: 1x 500gb crucial SSD + 1tb HDD Mobo: B450-F gaming PSU: Corsair rmx550Case: Corsair 275R

F@H rig (In office and used for work too) CPU: 3600 Ram: Viper 16gb ram Mobo: B550-Tomahawk GPU's 1x 2080 super 1x 2060 super Storage: SN750 1tb Case: PC 011 Air PSU: Corsair RM850 Fans: 6x Noctua NF-12

Remember to quote me so I can see your reply!

Always Reply with a question if you have one! 😃