PSU Problem or something else!! Please Help

LittleMariam

Hello community,

I really need you help i have a touble with my computer!! When i shut down my computer then it need hours to turn on again..

When my power goes off the same..

Before 2 days when the power gone off..I try to turn it on after some hours and nothing.. I try again after some hours the same.. My computer doesnt turn on even if when i turn on the PSU the motherboard has green light with power.

Today after 48 hours my pc turn on..

Yesterday i order a new PSU because i think is psu problem!! What i should now? Can you help me?

My system is.

PSU: Seasonic 80+gold 650W

CPU: Intel core i5 4670k

Motherboard: Asus gryphon z87

Ram: Corsair vengeance pro 2x4gb 1600mhz

GPU: Gigabyte r9 270x

Also i have connected 2 monitors

The question now should i take the new psu and spend 100dollars or is the problem somewhere else??

16 minutes ago, LittleMariam said:

Hello community,

I really need you help i have a touble with my computer!! When i shut down my computer then it need hours to turn on again..

When my power goes off the same..

Before 2 days when the power gone off..I try to turn it on after some hours and nothing.. I try again after some hours the same.. My computer doesnt turn on even if when i turn on the PSU the motherboard has green light with power.

Today after 48 hours my pc turn on..

Yesterday i order a new PSU because i think is psu problem!! What i should now? Can you help me?

My system is.

PSU: Seasonic 80+gold 650W

CPU: Intel core i5 4670k

Motherboard: Asus gryphon z87

Ram: Corsair vengeance pro 2x4gb 1600mhz

GPU: Gigabyte r9 270x

Also i have connected 2 monitors

The question now should i take the new psu and spend 100dollars or is the problem somewhere else??

Was there any burning smell? Did you hear anything when you shut it down before it wouldn't turn on?

No nothing pc just turned off when i was on mozilla. I didnt hear anything and also nothing was smell burned!! just typcal turn off !!

If was burned i think i will not have right now the pc on!!

Then it's probably fine? Computers are weird like that sometimes. If another issue doesn't pop up, you're probably fine. First time I built my PC it wouldn't boot for 2 days then did for some reason. Didn't have any problems with it for the longest while. 

Yeah but i must find the true problem!! I dont want to waste 100 dollars!! But that with psu i think is a problem!! Is a 6 year psu!! i think it time for change what u think?