AUDIO MANUAL SELECTOR

Monyo

Hello everyone, 

Is there a device that has capability to take control of a Speaker and Headphones? my compute has only 1 output and 1 input good for only speaker or headphone,i wanted both headphone and speaker connected to my computer so that i can manually switch both devices at the same time without Unplug and Plug them again, its kinda tired and dangerous to my PC . Thanks!  my main objective is that i want to buy a device that has 4 slot jack for speaker and headphones coz both has 2 jack input and output.

1 minute ago, Monyo said:

Yes probably, is this a good brand and quality? and the quality of the sound of speakers and headphones won't affect?

I have no idea. It's certainly not an "audiophile" device, but I assume it will be ok.

You can check out the reviews on Amazon.

It's the first I found and it seems practical and cheap (especially considering that it comes with included cables).

3 hours ago, Mamonos said:

I have no idea. It's certainly not an "audiophile" device, but I assume it will be ok.

You can check out the reviews on Amazon.

It's the first I found and it seems practical and cheap (especially considering that it comes with included cables).

I see, thank you. i will look for this