Computer crash when get some work

ThePCRunners

Hello, I'm new at the forums, watch LTT for quite a bit now :)

I was looking all over for help with it but couldn't find anywhere a solution...

I've got a brand new computer that I got around a month ago, when I try to play for more then about 20 minutes in a game (Tested on GTA V and CS:GO), the screen freeze, the GPU's fan starts spinning like crazy and all I can do is force turn off the computer....

It feels like when it starts working a bit stronger and not just doing simple tasks like watching YouTube the issue happens.

I've got one more computer that I recieved from a friend that has sort of the same issue, but it has no external GPU, on it even when watching YouTube for around 5-10 minutes it freezes/crashes.

Anyone knows what could be the cause of it? All of the hardware is brand new.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Specs:

Motherboard: MSI mpg z390 gaming edge ac

GPU: gtx 1650 super aero itx

PSU: 600w

CPU: i5-9600k

RAM: 8Gb 

Edited by ThePCRunners

5 hours ago, ThePCRunners said:

Hello, I'm new at the forums, watch LTT for quite a bit now :)

I was looking all over for help with it but couldn't find anywhere a solution...

I've got a brand new computer that I got around a month ago, when I try to play for more then about 20 minutes in a game (Tested on GTA V and CS:GO), the screen freeze, the GPU's fan starts spinning like crazy and all I can do is force turn off the computer....

It feels like when it starts working a bit stronger and not just doing simple tasks like watching YouTube the issue happens.

I've got one more computer that I recieved from a friend that has sort of the same issue, but it has no external GPU, on it even when watching YouTube for around 5-10 minutes it freezes/crashes.

Anyone knows what could be the cause of it? All of the hardware is brand new.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Specs:

Motherboard: MSI mpg z390 gaming edge ac

GPU: gtx 1650 super aero itx

PSU: 600w

CPU: i5-9600k

RAM: 8Gb 

If it is freezing then i would recommend re-installing the drivers. If it is having issues when under load it could be your powersupply.

Good Luck!

8 hours ago, The Spectator said:

If it is freezing then i would recommend re-installing the drivers. If it is having issues when under load it could be your powersupply.

Good Luck!

Thanks a lot for your reply

By the fact that it could be the power supply you mean that it doesn't give enough power or it might be damaged?

13 hours ago, ThePCRunners said:

Thanks a lot for your reply

By the fact that it could be the power supply you mean that it doesn't give enough power or it might be damaged?

i mean that it might not give enough power/ etc

49 minutes ago, The Spectator said:

i mean that it might not give enough power/ etc

Oh okay, thanks a lot! I'll try to check with the technician that I bought the computer from whether he could try to check the computer with a stronger power supply, thanks a lot!

If it works I'll update here

1 hour ago, ThePCRunners said:

Oh okay, thanks a lot! I'll try to check with the technician that I bought the computer from whether he could try to check the computer with a stronger power supply, thanks a lot!

If it works I'll update here

Great!