hyper-v problem

hello guys,first let me apology for my English.

i have a problem with my hyper-v, when i am trying to connect to a vm i see the connection screen for a couple of seconds and then it crush with no errors.

now ofc the virtualization is on on my bios and when i am using vmware workstation everything works perfectly.

ill be happy to hear any idea and lead you have,thanks in advance

my current home setup:cpu:amd ryzen 2700 // cpu cooler :aigo 120mm aio // mobo:gigabyte ab350-gaming 3 // ram:crosair vengance 8*4 // gpu:amd rx 5700 //

tower:antec p8 // psu:antec HCG 650w.

my current work setup: cpu:intel xeon x5675 // cpu cooler :generic 6 copper pipe // mobo: x58 lga 1366 chines motherboard // ram: 32GB ecc // gpu:amd r7 260x //                    

psu:antec 550w.

my current home server setup:cpu:intel xeon x5690 // cpu cooler :aigo 120mm aio // mobo: x58 lga 1366 chines motherboard // ram:crucial 8*2 // gpu:amd rx 580 //

tower:antec p110 silent // psu:antec HCG 850w.

2 hours ago, BloodKnight7 said:

does this happens in both generation 1 and generation 2 VMs?

yep,they seem to be running in the background just with no option to connect to them.

if ill give it a dozen tries ill end up being able to connect to one,but it would be temporary .

my current home setup:cpu:amd ryzen 2700 // cpu cooler :aigo 120mm aio // mobo:gigabyte ab350-gaming 3 // ram:crosair vengance 8*4 // gpu:amd rx 5700 //

my current work setup: cpu:intel xeon x5675 // cpu cooler :generic 6 copper pipe // mobo: x58 lga 1366 chines motherboard // ram: 32GB ecc // gpu:amd r7 260x //                    

my current home server setup:cpu:intel xeon x5690 // cpu cooler :aigo 120mm aio // mobo: x58 lga 1366 chines motherboard // ram:crucial 8*2 // gpu:amd rx 580 //

It seems like a Hyper-V Manager problem. I would only recommend some obvious things like reinstalling Remote Server Administration Tools. As an alternative, you could try Windows Admin Center https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/manage/windows-admin-center/overview. It works via a web browser and offers similar functionality as other "thick" tools do.

If you have another computer try installing Remote Server Administrator and add your hyper-v host to manage remotely, try connecting to a VM that way, that should clear it out.

On 3/12/2020 at 3:27 PM, Net Runner said:

It seems like a Hyper-V Manager problem. I would only recommend some obvious things like reinstalling Remote Server Administration Tools. As an alternative, you could try Windows Admin Center https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/manage/windows-admin-center/overview. It works via a web browser and offers similar functionality as other "thick" tools do.

On 3/17/2020 at 8:12 AM, BloodKnight7 said:

If you have another computer try installing Remote Server Administrator and add your hyper-v host to manage remotely, try connecting to a VM that way, that should clear it out.

it seems like reinstalling windows solved the issue,thank you very much for the help