New PC problems

GetYouBarbara
27 minutes ago, Vishera said:

You don't have integrated graphics.

I just did a Unigine Heaven Benchmark test and nothing crashed.

Dont know if I fixed my problem but so far I had 0 crashes in some games Ive played. Im gonna try now CS GO and Escape From Tarkov which were the games I used to had a crash on.

I put CS GO on watch mode. and was monitoring the temps etc. CPU max was 72 degrees so I guess thats normal. Didnt crash at all. Will post more results but so far it seems my problems are fixed and had no crashes. maybe EFT is a buggy game after all.

53 minutes ago, Tombfoot said:

Glad to hear it!
Hopefully that is your issues resolved.

You know what im starting to think the problem was and my guess could be wrong. When i mentioned about the gold rinses i took out my mobo and placed my gpu again very carefully. (The left part of it might not have been put the whole way in the slot) so maybe that was the problem? Tho if it was merely inside the gpu normally wouldnt even start? Dunno what to say. Or maybe it was fixed because i used ddu for the first time in safe mode then put the latest drivers that got released yesterday.

2 hours ago, GetYouBarbara said:

You know what im starting to think the problem was and my guess could be wrong. When i mentioned about the gold rinses i took out my mobo and placed my gpu again very carefully. (The left part of it might not have been put the whole way in the slot) so maybe that was the problem? Tho if it was merely inside the gpu normally wouldnt even start? Dunno what to say. Or maybe it was fixed because i used ddu for the first time in safe mode then put the latest drivers that got released yesterday.

What do you mean by gold rinses? I'm not 100% sure what you mean. Could you post a picture or find one to show me?

7 hours ago, Tombfoot said:

What do you mean by gold rinses? I'm not 100% sure what you mean. Could you post a picture or find one to show me?

check on the 2nd page here, I posted a video. its in the start. all PC cases has them.

1 minute ago, GetYouBarbara said:

check on the 2nd page here, I posted a video. its in the start. all PC cases has them.

Oh you mean the brass standoffs? Yes they are incredibly important, they stop the motherboard shorting to the case and prevent the motherboard from flexing too much in areas where it might be otherwise prone to a bit of flex.

Played a full game of CS GO yday without crashing also installed red dead redemption 2 and at some point i got a weird sound from the game like grrrr and i was like oh no here we go again but nothing crashed to my surprise. Havent yet tried eft since its my nightmare. 

• 1 year later...

Sounds like a problematic boot drive or corrupted windows install to me.